Episode 22

LIAM'S P.O.V

All of us were outside the ICU, and we were just staying quiet. Some are sobbing, some are waiting for good news, and some are waiting for the doctor.

I was disturbed off my thoughts when I saw Mr. Jacob walking towards us. Looks like he was sort of happy and sad.

"Hi, everyone. I'm here to tell you everything." He said, and everyone sat straight, and so did Mr. Jacob.

"So Crystal is unstable now. I told you that she's suffering from Hematoma. There's a cure. A surgery. A life-saving surgery. But for now, we all need to go to my office, for better explanations." Mr. Jacob said. We followed him. We arrived his office, and he explained.

"So as I said, Crystal isn't stable or she's not in a good shape. Suffering with Hematoma is kinda risky. There are consequences you might experience when the operation happens. We need the blood as soon as possible. We need to remove the blood clot as soon as possible. It's with you if you wanna start it sooner or later. As I said, she needs to turn into a good shape. So, what will happen is we need to remove the blood clot before it clogs the passageway in her brain." He explained.

"I'll play for it. Start the surgery. I'l handle all of the bills." I said.

"Liam, it's nothing. We should be the one paying for this. She's our daughter, she's our responsibility." Mrs. Smith said, declining my offer.

"She's my fiancée, and I need to prove myself. I need to prove myself that I'm good enough for her." I replied.

"Thank you, Liam." Mrs. Smith replied and nodded with a smile.

"Well I guess, we'll be doing the operation tomorrow, but we still need blood. Type A blood." Mr. Jacob said.

"I'll do it as well." I volunteered.

"No. I'll do it. You've done so much, Liam." Mr. Smith volunteered, and declined my offer. I nodded with a smile.

"Okay then, the operation will be scheduled tomorrow at 8 AM." Mr. Jacob said, and all of us agreed on it.