Episode 35

MORNING
7:45 AM

I woke up feeling someone turning around. I knew it was Liam. I opened my eyes, and I stood up. I went to the bathroom, and did my morning routine here in the hospital.

My look:

After getting ready, I went out of the bathroom, seeing a deep asleep baby Liam

After getting ready, I went out of the bathroom, seeing a deep asleep baby Liam. I quietly chuckled at his cuteness. I walked closer to him, and kissed him on his forehead.

"I'll just go to work, okay?" I said. I kissed his forehead again, and went to my car. I left the hospital, going to work.

10:30 PM

I was in my office signing some papers, when my phone suddenly opened, signaling a call. I read the caller's I.D, and saw the I.D named as "💙King💙". I smiled at what things he would possibly said. I picked up the phone.

On the phone:
Crystal: Hello?
Liam: Where are you!?
Crystal: I'm at work, why?
Liam: Aish! I thought you left me again.
Crystal: I'll never do that. Just a little bit of work here, and I'll be done. I'll bring you food when I come back.
Liam: Okay. Luv u.
Crystal: Luv u more. Take your rest. Bye..

I hung up, and chuckled at his cuteness as soon as I placed my phone down. I looked at the window frim my seat, and I continued signing the papers.

5:30 PM

I just got my works done. I thought I wasn't gonna be busy, but I wrong. I had an urgent meeting at 12:00 PM, then I had some new approvals to approve. Then I had tons of files laid on my table.

I laid my head my head back for a minute, then I grabbed my phone to check the time. I was shocked when I saw the time. It was 5:35 PM. I tiredly, yet quickly grabbed my bag to grab my extra clothes. I ran to my office bathroom, and wipped all my sweat and retouch my makeup. After that, I ran out of the building, and went to my car.

Before going back to the hospital, I went to a restaurant, and bought some foods and drinks and for Liam and I. After buying those, I went back to driving, and drove off to the hospital.

When I arrived at front of his room, I fixed myself, and silently opened the door to surprise him. When I fully opened the door, I felt water dripping down my eyes. I saw the Liam, kneeling down the floor, holding a box with a ring in it. He wasn't wearing the hospital gown. He doesn't have his dextrose on. My mom, my uncle, his mom his dad, and Alleisha was in the room.

"What is this?" I asked while tearing up.

"Crystal Joy Smith. You're the kind of girl I need. The girl that'll be the Mother of my future child or children. I know you're not ready for kids, but I'll wait. I've waited for this time to happen. I'm sorry for every bad thing that I did. Will you marry me?" He asked. I covered my mouth with my hands, and simply nodded.

He stood up, and we hugged each other. He pulled away, and put the ring on my ring finger. It perfectly fits my finger. He cupped my face, and kissed me passionately. I pulled away, and hugged my bestfriend. She hugged back.

"I'm sorry." I apologized between the hug. She rubbed my back, and spoke without breaking the hug.

"It's nothing. It was my fault though." She said. I pulled away, and hugged my mom. I hugged everyone to show how thankful I am.