Episode 30

MORNING
7:30 AM

I woke up by the sound of a person moving. I opened my eyes, and saw Liam with his outfit on. He was fixing himself, probably getting ready for work. I rolled to his side, and he looked at me. He sat on the bed, and gave me a good morning peck.

"Good morning, little girl." He greeted while ruffling my hair.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"7:30. Why?" He replied and asked back.

"I need to get ready. I have a meeting with another company." I lied. It was actually a meeting with Weapon's Town House, for another mission that is about rich kidnappers. We're going to catch Mr. Zach Cole. Biggest Kidnapper and Rapist of all.

"I'll drop off then. Get ready, my little baby." He said, and slightly touched to the tip of my nose. I nodded, and cutely ran to my bathroom. I did my usual morning routine.

My look:

After getting ready, I went out of the bathroom, and saw Liam fixing my bag

After getting ready, I went out of the bathroom, and saw Liam fixing my bag. His back was facing me. I find it charming when a man fixes a girls bag without the girl asking him. I walked closer to him, and I back-hugged him.

"Why are you doing this? I'm now looking a lazy girlfriend, for letting you do this." I said with a whine. He turned to me, and hugged me.

"You're not a lazy girlfriend. I did this on my own because you were taking a bath. I wanted to be a good boyfriend to my hard working girlfriend. Now, put your extra clothes in your bag, and let's go." He said. I nodded, and grabbed my bag, and went to my bathroom to fix it.

After that, I went out of the bathroom, and Liam placed his arm on my waist, then we went to his car. He drove me to work, and dropped me off. He gave me a kiss before dropping me off. When I got off the car, I waved at him as he drives away. When he was gone, I ran inside, and went to my office. I changed my clothes since we were going straight to doing the mission.

My new look: (ignore the marks on the outfit pic)

After changing, I quickly ran to the meeting room, and saw all of them there

After changing, I quickly ran to the meeting room, and saw all of them there. I also saw the weapon's on the table. They were set for each person. I went to my seat, and I grabbed my weapons. A pocket knife, 2 guns, and tons of bullet magazines. I placed them all in my weapon belt. I went in front, and told them the plan.

"Good morning, everyone. So, we have a new mission. This is all about Mr. Zach Cole, the biggest criminal of all time. Here's his profile." I said, showing them the pictures and infos in the VTR.

"So, he's the top wanted person in prison, and we are helping the cops to catch him. His records are raping, thief, kidnapping, murder, and drugs. We need to be aware if there are hidden cameras, nor hidden guns around. We need to know if there are bombs there. I had the place investigated. The investigation said that hidden cameras are negative, so as the hidden guns, but there are bombs that are connected to each cell where kidnapped victims are in. Our teams has their own bomb expert. Now, we have our rules. First rule is, when someone is shot, do not care for him/her unless there is no one around. If there's no one, help him/her survive. If there's someone, let him/her lay there 'till the areas are completely empty. Second rule, of course, avoid injuries for a mission accomplished. Third rule, move fast and be aware. Now, MOVE!" I commanded, and everyone started moving