Episode 32

When we arrived at the hospital, Liam was rushed in the ER while I was waiting outside. I was crying hard. Wedding was going to be on Friday and today is Tuesday, and he's here. Suddenly, I saw a lady running here. I looked at her direction, and saw Alleisha rushing here.

"How is he doing?" She asked me furiously, like she was the wife of Liam. She was just right in front of me. My hand was unstoppable, and it slapped her across her face.

"This is all your fault! You really got the guts to come here after doing bad stuff, huh? How is he doing? He's in there, trying to stay awake. If you hitted Zach with your elbow, and pushed him off the rooftop, Liam must've been saved, hugging me, and thanking God that I'm not in trouble, coz' we're getting married in Friday. You had the guts to come here after swaying him away from me. What the fuck?" I madly said. Her tears were flowing down her tears.

"FINE! It's my fault! I didn't hit Zach because I wanted Liam to save me, asking me if I'm okay! I still love him! My boyfriend is abusing me, using me,and not letting me eat! I wanted Liam to love me again! I want to sway him away from you again! I didn't like you because you acted innocent, yet acting like a Goddess! I hate you, for stealing Liam away from me! Liam was the only guy that was loving me! My parents left me when I was a little girl. Liam's family helped me. I HATE YOU!" She shouted.

"Sway him away from me again? Can you hear yourself? He's getting married! We love each other, and you're here trying to stand in the middle, and slowly pull him against you! Can't you just be thankful coz' I saved you from a criminal trying to kill you? Zach was planning to kill you coz' I was his real target. He was my dad's childhood bestfriend, but hated my dad, for marrying my mom. You hate me? Go ahead, you wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't because of me. Zach was my Uncle, and he wanted to kill me for his revenge, for hating my dad! GO! Go tell Liam, that I'm not the one who saved him! If he's suffering from amnesia, tell him that you're his wife." I said, and left her standing there.

My tears were streaming down uncontrollably. It hurts me seeing my bestfriend being hurt by me. It hurts me. The words I hate you broke my heart. She loved me before. I went to my car, and I drove to a cliff where my dad and I used to scream when we're sad, mad, happy, and greatful. When I arrived, I went to the edge, and screamed.

"DAD!!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!! MY LIFE IS SLOWLY TURNING TO A MISERABLE ONE!!!! I'M SORRY IF THIS HAD TO HAPPEN! IT HURTS ME GOING HERE ALONE! WITHOUT YOU HERE SCREAMING WITH ME! I miss you dad! I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, and fell on my knees.

"I HATE MYSELF! I HATE MYSELF, FOR HATING MY BESTFRIEND!!" I screamed while I was on my knees.

"LIAM!!! WAKE UP!!! PLEASE!!!" I shouted with uncontrollable tears flowing down my cheeks. I weakly went to my car, and went back home to change. When I arrived, I weakly, yet quickly changed my outfit. I'm going back to the hospital, so I could give something to Liam. I looked for my beloved thin chain. I removed my ring, and used it as a pendant for my thin chain.

I took my bath, and changed into my outfit. Then I went to grab my luggage. I placed my clothes in it, and closed it. I opened my phone, and scheduled a flight using our own plane. I put my luggage on the back passenger's seat of my car. After that, I locked my house, and went to the hospital before going to the airport.

My look (btw):

When I arrived at the hospital, I went to the imformation desk

When I arrived at the hospital, I went to the imformation desk. I saw one of the nurse that entered the ER when Liam was being rushed. I went there, and spoke.

"Excuse me? Can I ask the room number of Liam Anderson?" I asked.

"VIP Room 512, Ma'am." He said.

"VIP Room?" I confusedly asked.

"Yeas, Ma'am. Mr. Jacob Smith told us to bring him there." The nurse cleared his statement.

"Oh, ok." I said, and left. I went to his room, and saw a nurse entering his room. I quickly ran there, and slowly entered the room.

"Is he in a stable condition now?" I asked the nurse.

"Yes, Ma'am. Blood was transfered from him, but it wasn't donated by his relatives. It was from the hospital supply. We're just checking his vitals, and injecting his medicines." The nurse said.

"Uhmm. Would you mind me asking for a favor?" I asked the nurse.

"I'll do it for you, Ma'am. What is it?" The nurse asked, fully facing me. I took an envelope and a necklace out of my small sling bag. I handed it to her, and I spoke.

"Put this on him while his asleep, and put it on him after I leave. Then give this envelope to him when he wakes up." I said, telling her the favor I was asking for. She nodded and smiled.

"Yes, Ma'am." She replied.

"Okay, I'm leaving. I'm gonna be late for my flight. Thanks by the way." I said. She just smiled, and I left. The airports was so far that it takes 2 hours to arrive there.

LIAM'S P.O.V

I woke up, and saw a nurse checking my vitals. I wasn't at home. I couldn't hear Crystal. I couldn't see her. My body was aching. Specially my chest part. I looked at the nurse, and she spoke.

"Oh! Sir, someone was telling me to give you this." She said, giving me a pink envelope. Then, I felt something hanging around my neck. I looked at it, and it was a necklace with a ring? The ring looks familiar. OMFG! This is Crystal's ring. The ring that proved that she's engaged. I was horribly worried, so I quickly opened the envelope. It was a letter. I opened it and read it.

Dear Liam,
You're awake! Great! I won't be worried now! I may not be by your side right now, but there's someone that will always be by your side. It's Alleisha. She loves you, and wants you back. Take her away from her boyfriend because she's being abused. If you don't want, it's fine. I think, I can't attend the wedding. Alleisha's still inlove with yoy, and  it hurts me so much just by thinking that my bestfriend loves my boyfriend, or should I say fiancé. I'm sorry if I acted cold to you before. For now, I need space, and I need some time. To be honest, I don't think I can marry you. I'm hurting my bestfriend. If you're wondering where I am, just ask the nurse. She knows. My credit card is connected to your hospital. I'm paying the bills honey. I luv u, don't forget that, but I think it's over. I'm hurting someone. I luv u. Goodbye♡
Luv,
Crystal♡

"Where is she?" I asked the nurse.

"She said, she's had to leave for a flight. It was an hour and a half ago." She said. I quickly grabbed my phone, at the side table, and dialed my mom's number.

On the phone:
Liam: Mom, where are you?
Mom: I'm at the airport. I guided your dad. He's leaving for a business trip. I'm about to go home, why?
Liam: Mom, Crystal is about to be there in any moment. She's leaving. Please, stop her for me.
Mom: Why is she leaving?
Liam: She said, that Alleisha wants me back, and Alleisha is hurting because of her. Mom, please stop her. I can't lose her. I love her.
Mom: I will stop her, honey.
Liam: Thanks, Mom. I love you.
Mom: Love you too. Bye, honey

She hang up. I laid back down, and relaxed myself.

The Inner Of A Badass  •COMPLETE•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara