Kitchen Bitch.

I hate when you wake up and you forget where you are, this is me as I woke up just now, I look around the room a feeling of confusion filling my head. My eyes land on the leather jacket wrapped around me and it all comes back to me suddenly, the men that attacked me, Negan saving me, getting to the Sanctuary, Negan giving me his jacket. Mixed emotions appear all at once and I do my best to push them all aside, I stand up from the bed and look out the window, there is not much to see. I remove Negans' jacket knowing he will probably want it back again sometime soon.

There is a knock at the door and it opens without me deciding whether I wanted to open it or not. A tall man with a moustache stands before me, he is well built and I would not be able to escape him even if I tried.

"I'm Simon, Negans' right hand man. I'm gonna to tell you how things work here. So every day you get a different chore written on the board on your door. You have to finish the chore to get a point, you get a point, you get to eat. Make sense?" I nod my head, not really ready to talk.

"Well looks like you are in the kitchen today, so I will take you to the laundry to pick up some clothes, then the bathroom to get cleaned up and then the kitchen." He turns on his heel walking out the door, I follow close behind him and close the door.

He continues to explain how things work, like you do not often work with the same person twice in a week. He explains rules on behaviour and weapons with in the Sanctuary. I do my best at paying attention to what he is saying and trying to memorise each turn we make, I can see myself getting lost here easily.

When I get to the laundry a middle aged lady picks out some clothes for me that might fit, I have gotten quite thin being out on my own for the past two years. I thank her politely for the clothes, towel and wash cloth she hands to me, before quickly leaving with Simon, guessing that he probably has more important things to do then help me around.

"The showers are just here, as well as the toilets, there is hot water, but please do not take to long, I do not have all day." Simon says confirming my thoughts. I rush into a shower stall, hanging my towel up and placing my clean clothes on the small bench. I discard my dirty clothes on the floor.

I gasp at the tingles I get from when the hot water hits my back. I moan at the sensation of getting to wash dirt and grime from my hair and body, I have not felt this good in such a long time. I get out sooner then I would have liked, but I do not want to see Simons' bad side, last night was enough to set me off the rails.

I get dressed quickly trying to keep the warmth from the shower in my skin, I towel dry my hair hurriedly as I leave my shower stall, I drop my clothes and towel in the cleaners basket before leaving the bathroom. I found Simon leaning against the wall, looking bored out of his mind, he pushes off the wall and continues walking down the walkway.

I jog to catch up with him, I hate being so short sometimes, he leads me to the cafeteria and takes me into the kitchen area, when we enter there is already a few women in there, cooking and baking.

"Ladies, your attention please. This is the new member of the Sanctuary, please show her the ropes and how the kitchen works." Simon puts it simply before turning and leaving. All the ladies introduce themselves, except one who looks extremely sour at me, judging me already.

I shrug it off and listen to the other ladies showing me what to do, I have had experience in a kitchen before, when I worked at a bar before all this, I would often help out in the kitchen if someone called in sick or if it was just really busy.

I get straight to work helping a lady named, Maria, she teaches me how to make crusty bread to go with the chicken and corn soup that is for dinner later on. Apparently they have like a small farm here and everything, where they raise animals and grow lots of crops.

The soup smelt amazing, two ladies, whose names are Karen and Molly have cooked it, I start to look forward to dinner, hot chicken soup sounds so good with this chilly weather that is coming in. Bethany the woman who has been glaring at me all day, has only ever spoke to me with sarcasm, but I choose to ignore her.

"Well it smells fucking delicious in here ladies, I fucking look forward to dinner. Just gonna borrow the new girl here for a minute." Negan says entering unexpectedly, the ladies smile kindly at him, I notice Bethany practically swoon when he enters.

"Oh Negan." She calls out coming over to him, she rests her hand on his bi-cep, I see Karen and Molly roll there eyes at each other, I cannot help the smirk that spreads across my face.

"Negan honey, I do hope you have thought about my offer." She flicks her hair over her shoulder trying to make herself look prettier, I mentally cringe at the scene.

"I already told you. I'm not interested." Negan says sternly to her, but I can tell she is going to persist.

"You already have four wives, so why not a another one." Bethany continues to lean all over him, I cough harshly after what she said. Four fucking wives? Why so many? I knew something had to be fucked up here, but if that's what works then so be it.

"I'm not here for you, now remove your fucking hands from me, or I will put up on toilet cleaning duties from fucking now on." Karen and Molly quietly laugh in the background, I shake my head and leave the kitchen to wait for Negan.

"Four wives huh?" I say when he joins me, he gives me a cocky grin.

"Want it be the fifth?" He asks dead serious.

"You're fucking kidding right? No I don't." I say honestly, I will not be just another play thing for someone to abuse, if I'm going to be with anyone it's going to be love, if I do not find anyone then so be it. A one night stand is one thing, but I do not want be apart of his bitches.

"Now what did you want to talk about?" I ask and he almost seems confused for a moment.

"Oh fuck, right. I just wanted to invite you to dinner tonight at my place, get to know you a little." He asks almost shyly, it is honestly not a good look on him,

"Fine, I will go, but do not expect me to change my mind on the wife thing. That is just absurd." I shake my head at the thought and go to head back into the kitchen.

"I'll see you at six then, I will get Simon to come get you." He calls after me.

"Could just come get me yourself." I say giving him a cheeky smile before heading on back into the kitchen. Urgh, was I honestly just flirting with him. It has been way too long since I have been with anyone, my physical needs rearing their ugly head. It is like my body smelt testosterone and his ego and decide to wake up after a three year long nap.

He has four wives though, I refuse to fuck someone who has a wife, let alone four, I will just have to find someone else to satisfy my needs, cause I doubt he will change his mind.