The Cats Out Of The Bag.

I frown as my mind slowly switches from sleep to being awake, I open my eyes and I'm almost blinded by the light

I frown as my mind slowly switches from sleep to being awake, I open my eyes and I'm almost blinded by the light. I sit up and turn my head away from the intrusive beams shining through the open curtains.

When I look over I'm graced by the sight of Negan's bare chest as he sleeps peacefully. Too bad that I'm about to disturb that nice sleep he's having.

I swing my leg over his hips and straddle him around the waist, leaving kissing on his chest and making my way up to his neck. I kiss him on the mouth sweetly, by this time a smile is lazily stretching its way across his face. I feel his hands slide up and rub my ass. I giggle at him and he opens his eyes immediately closing them afterwards.

"Ahh fuck, too much fucking sunshine." He holds up his hand trying to block the light, I stand a pillow up by his head making it easier for him to see.

"But aren't you a sight for sore eyes." He pulls me down for a kiss and I moan against his mouth, I didn't think I could want this man so much. I should be well and truly satisfied after last night.

I drag myself out of his lap and stand up, heading over to the bathroom as I desperately need to use the toilet. Negan laughs as I dance my way awkwardly over to the bathroom, I yell at him to shut up.

When I'm done I watch him set the walkie down on his bedside table, it makes me worry and I wonder if something is wrong with Axl.

"Is everything okay? Is Axl okay?" I ask quickly, my anxiety spiking.

"Relax Babygirl, I just asked someone to bring us breakfast." I frown at him and place my hands on my hips, throughly annoyed.

"Negan this isn't a hotel, you can't just order room service here. Even if you are the leader Baby." He frowns thinking it over.

"Well it's not like I do it all the fucking time, just when I want a lazy day with my girl." I smile at him and shake my head as I roll my eyes at him. I pull my robe off of one the chairs and cover myself over with it, seeing that someone is about to come and drop off food.

Negan sits up in bed looking like a king, I didn't think that someone could be so confident after just waking up in the morning.

"Are you at least going to put some pants on before they get here?" Negan gives me a what for look, but he sighs and gets up slipping on some black sweat pants. I walk over to him and give him a kiss completely head over heels with him, even though he can be a pain sometimes.

There's a knock on the door and Negan sighs before detangling from my embrace and heads over to open it. A man stands shyly at the door, holding two trays of freshly cooked, what smells like pancakes. Negan thanks the young man and closes the door.

"That smells so good." I say as I walk over to Negan and take a tray from him immediately heading to the table to tuck into it. As Negan's about to sit down, there's another knock, he seems rather confused for a moment. He sighs heavily again as if it's the biggest inconvenience in the world.

Negan walks back over to the door and I can't help but check him out from behind. He opens the door and something darts past him, making a lot of noise. Greta stands flustered in the door way.

"I tried to get him to settle, but he insisted on seeing his mummy." Greta smiles shyly and nervously all at the same time.

In the mean time Axl had launched himself at me, full of excitement of showing me a pop stick figure he made for me.

"Happy Bifday Mummy!" Axl squeals with happiness and I can see how proud he is that he remembered it.

"Thank you baby, I love my present." I sit him on my lap and I'm certainly feeling the consequences of last night. By this time Negan has calmed Greta down and sent her on her way. Negan looks at me rather sadly and I sigh knowing what he's going to say.

"Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday?" He asks as he sits across from me. I uncover my pancakes and start sharing them with Axl.

"Negan, things have been so busy and I didn't think birthdays really matter anymore." I eat some pancake myself, looking up at Negan, who has now since forgotten about his food.

"Of course birthdays are important, especially yours, I haven't had the time to get you anything." He now looks flustered and stressed and it almost makes me feel guilty for not telling him, but I didn't think it was that big a deal.

"Negan, you gave me Axl and he's always been more then enough and spending time with you is much more important to me." I smile happily to let him know it's okay and that he shouldn't feel bad at all.

"I'm still going to make it up to you Babygirl. I know why you kept it from me, but I really wish you didn't, you deserve to be spoiled and it's my job to do that." I can see he is hurt, but he's trying not to show it to not upset me on my birthday.

"Well it's still early and you know now, so if it really means that much to you, there's still plenty of time if you want to get me something." I watch as a huge cheeky smile spreads across his face.

"Just nothing over the top please, Negan. I don't want the whole Sanctuary to know it's my birthday." He pouts for a moment and I shake my head, whilst rolling my eyes. Something I find myself doing quiet a lot lately.