Love me again.

*Smut!*

I can't help but wonder if any of this is real, if Negan seriously just asked if I wanted to be his, that we share a beautiful son together

I can't help but wonder if any of this is real, if Negan seriously just asked if I wanted to be his, that we share a beautiful son together. Even in such a place where death and destruction is just the norm now.

Negan lifts me up into his arms and carries me over to our bed, I wrap my arms tightly around his neck. Pressing my face against his warm one, I look over at his cut, the wound I inflected on him, I kiss him gently next to it.

"I really am sorry Negan you didn't deserve this." I kiss his cheek trying to apologise without using words.

"I did deserve it, I sometimes need a good smack around the head to realise what's in front of me." I can tell he's trying to make light of the situation.

He lays me on the bed gently and I wince in pain, so much has been going on I almost forgot that I was actually injured. Negan notices my expression right away, I swear nothing gets past this man. I can tell he's changing his mind, but I want him to continue.

"Please, Negan. I need this, I need you." I grip his neck, refusing to let go of him, he pulls the comforter and sheets out from under me. I pout, I'm not ready to be just put to bed, I need him.

I slide my hands under his shirt and feel the hard toned skin beneath my fingers. I watch as he closes his eyes and sighs deeply.

"I need to know if we are okay, please Negan, I'm okay." I beg and reassure him that he won't hurt me and even if it does hurt I'm not going to let it stop me. I start to tug his t-shirt up and he reluctantly lets me take it off.

"You are so handsome Negan. Everything about you is beautiful." I say sliding my hands down his chest and stomach. I unbutton the front of his jeans and slide the zipper down, slipping my fingers under the hemline and sliding his jeans down his hips.

He kicks off his shoes and slips his socks off, along with his jeans, until he is complete naked before me. I pull his body down on to mine, enjoying the weight of him on top of me. He catches my mouth with his and kisses me feverishly.

He removes my shirt and exposes my breast, I've not bothered with bras lately due to my broken ribs. He then stands quickly to yank my sweatpants off my legs as soon as I'm naked he's all over me again.

His mouth taking advantage of every piece of skin he can get his hands and mouth on. It's been way too long since we've been able to have sex and it shows in a carnal hunger for each other. At least he's had sex more recently then I have, I shake the intrusive thought from my head, enjoying my man as he lavishes me.

Negan doesn't bother with foreplay this time, just slamming his hard cock straight into my eager pussy. I scream out his name not expecting him to be in me so soon. I grip on to his body with my arms and legs as he starts up a hard and fast rhythm.

It doesn't take long for me to be a moaning mess underneath him, begging him to never stop. Soon enough three years of pent up hormones come bubbling to the surface and force me to cum on his cock over and over again.

Negan pulls out of me after I've well and truly been fucked and cums on my belly. My brain has momentarily shut off and I barely notice as he gets up and come back to clean his mess and me up.

He sits on the side of the bed tiredly taking in deep breaths, after my brain finally catches up with me, I smile a huge grin, I've been craving that for so long and it was all I wanted and more.

"I've missed having great sex with you, if I knew you were gonna be straight forward about it sooner, I would have already jumped your bones." I giggle and look over at him, his hair is messed, he turns his head and gives me a gorgeous smile.

"I've been wanting you since I first knew you were okay, I was honestly thinking of all the ways I could fuck you while you held that big gun pointed at my head." I can't help but laugh I should have expected he would have thought such things.

I sit up and wrap my arms around him, leaning my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around mine, leaning back into my embrace.

"I think we are due for another drink, a shower and more fucking action." I laugh at his crude nature, but agree completely. He stands up and helps me up too, he goes to grab two tumblers from the cabinet.

"We don't need those." Negan turns to look at me as I lift the bottle and hold it up, pouring some of the warming liquor into my mouth. I turn and walk into the bathroom, chosing to ignore the pain still radiating in my body.

I hear Negan's footsteps follow me in, we can't close the door to the bathroom as it hasn't been replaced yet. I hand the bottle over to Negan and he takes a hefty swig. I start up the shower and moan as the warm water washes over my body.

Negan is instantly with me, feeling up my breasts and kissing, sucking, biting my neck all at once. He turns me towards him and picks me up, I wrap my legs around his waist, to support myself. Soon his hard cock slips between my wet folds and I'm a moaning mess all over again.

I slide my hands into Negan's hair and grip it tight, letting him take over my body and soul. For the whole of that night Negan continued to make love with me all over the room. Neither of us ever feeling satisfied over the other one. Constantly needing to feel each other over and over again.

Until eventually we both pass out sometime early in the morning, lost in each other's arms. Never did I think I would have my man back, treating me so well, once again.

It's at this moment, as I drift off into a deep sleep, I know for absolutely certain, I will forever be loyal to this man. No matter what tries to get in our way, I will protect him with my life.