Wash the dirt away.

*smut*

*smut*

I stand completely naked in front of him, not being shy or embarrassed by it. I turn away from him and switch the shower on, I step inside, letting the hot water cascade down my body. I scrub the blood and dirt from my skin, I grab Negans male body wash and lather my body in the masculine soap.

I tilt my head up into the full stream of hot water, letting the worries and stress and fear wash away down the drain. I feel arms wrap around my waist, I let my head drop back, resting it against Negans shoulder.

I turn myself in his arms and trade spots, so his body is under the water now. I look up at him running my hands down his chest, through his chest hair and down to his tummy, wrapping my arms around the middle of him to pull him much closer to me.

Negan drops his head down to mine, catching my mouth with his own, his hands glide down my body, one holding my back closer to him and the other continuing the journey down to my arse. I moan against his mouth, which only seems to excite him that much more, I lift my hand and move it on to his shoulder before sliding it around the back of his neck.

I pull back from our kiss to look up at him, he has never seemed so perfect until now, after all the hassle I've put him through, he still has done all that he has for me. It's not the Sanctuary that's starting to feel like home to me now it's him, it always has been, I've just been to blind and distracted to notice.

I pull him back down to me roughly, deciding that I want him in anyway that I can get him, Negan wants me too I can tell, I'm not sure if it's just physical for him, but like I said I'll have him any way I can get him. Negan kisses me roughly, turning us and pinning me against the wall, he lifts my right leg up and wraps it against his waist.

Negan kisses me passionately, I kick the switch of the faucet, turning off the shower, it was an accident, but probably for the best, we should save the water. Negan doesn't seem to notice or care, he's too busy kissing his way down my neck, he keeps going lower and lower, stopping briefly to suck at each nipple.

Suddenly he is on his knee if front of me, in the position a man would be in if he were proposing. He looks up at me and I'm already watching, he moves his right hand and runs his fingers through my folds, his wondering fingers slowly play with my clit. It's driving me insane, he moves them again, slipping two fingers into my hairless pussy, I let out a low moan and lean my head back against the wall.

One of the things I always tried to maintain during my three years out on the road was shaving my pussy, it just made things feel cleaner, arriving at the Sanctuary was a god send, I could actually take the time to do it properly.

He slowly pumps them inside me, having a little trouble due to how tight I must be, it's been three years since I've done anything with my pussy. I drape my right leg over his shoulder, he pumps a little faster, testing my boundaries and teasing me immensely.

His tongue is suddenly on me, he eats me out as if he hasn't eaten in days, I entangle both my hands into his hair keeping his head in place. Moans and profanities fall from my lips, he then starts pumping his fingers again and the sensation of both actions starts become too much for me to handle.

"Ahhh baby, I'm so close, mmmmm Negan." My orgasm builds quickly, three years of pent of hormones and urges raging to the surface all at once, I don't know if I'm going to be able to do this standing up, I don't think I have a choice though.

"AH, NEGAN!" I scream his name as I explode, my orgasm wiping out all senses, my body spasms violently, I feel Negan press his body against mine, pinning me to the wall.

"Shhh, Babygirl. That was a big one, wasn't it?" As my senses start to come to, I hear Negan cooing gently in my ear, trying to calm me down. I wrap my arms around his neck, to support myself better, but I know he wouldn't let me go anyway.

Negan leans his head down and kisses me roughly, I can taste myself on his tongue as I explore his mouth with my own tongue. He grinds his body against me and I feel his rock hard cock pressing against my tummy, displaying how turned on he his. I turn us and push his back against the wall, I think it's his turn now, I drop to my knees in front of him.

I gasp in shock when I see how big he actually is, I grasp his large member by the base and lick the swollen tip, I hear him groan heavily. I smile at the reaction, I place the engorged head into my mouth, sucking softly to tease him, I look up at him from my position. His head is thrown back while he moans and bucks his hips, trying to get his cock deeper in my mouth.

I take him deeper into my mouth, slowly easing him down my throat, he grows impatient, he grabs the back of my head and starts fucking my mouth roughly. Ramming all of his 10" cock into my mouth, I gag and choke around him, but he doesn't seem to care, too distracted with the sensation.

He pulls himself out of me and I cough, spitting the saliva onto the shower floor, I straighten up and continue to suck him off, this time reaching up to play with his balls at the same time. I hear his grunts and growls above me and it only makes me want to make him cum more.

"Fuck Babygirl, I'm gonna cum." He pre-warns me, before he shoots his load into my mouth, I swallow quickly not really into the taste of cum. Negan grips me under the armpits and pulls me up to my feet, kissing me again our tastes mixing together. He makes me jump up into his arms and I wrap my legs around his waist for better support.

He takes me into the bedroom, laying me down onto his soft sheets, his kisses are relentless and I've never wanted something this bad in such a long time, I just want him to take me right now and never stop.