❤️❤️'s Beating as One.

*Smut*

My bandaged hand is raised and ready to knock on the door, I take a deep breath and softly tap on the door

My bandaged hand is raised and ready to knock on the door, I take a deep breath and softly tap on the door. My heart beats faster with each second, almost becoming deafening.

The door opens and Dwight stands there a look of shock and confusion crossing his face. I search his face for a moment, debating whether I should just leave all together.

"May I come in?" I barely hear myself say the words, Dwight heard them though, he steps aside and lets me enter his room. He takes the cello case from my hands and places it in the corner.

I slip my gun over my head and take my backpack off placing it on the small couch in his room. I turn and lock his door not wanting anyone to accidentally come in and give my hiding spot away.

"What are you doing here?" Dwight asks me, his soft voice calming my loud heart beats down. But I can tell he's not entirely thrilled that I am here, which I don't blame him.

"I had a fight with Negan, I'm done with him, Dwight. He's sick, he thinks he's doing all this for me, but I don't want it. He's going to get us all killed." I can't help the words from coming out of my mouth, but it's too late now, I can't take them back. A small part of my brain registers that that's the first time I've said his name and it boosts my serotonin just a little bit.

"I think you're right, we aren't going to win this war, but he doesn't see that." I stare at Dwight shocked, I didn't think he would agree with me, he always seemed so loyal to Negan. I guess he sees and hears the plans first hand so he would be able to tell it's not right.

"I can't stay with Negan, I don't think I can stay here at the Sanctuary. It's too dangerous." I drop my head sadly, this is the one place that's even felt like home since this shit started and now I'm going to lose it.

"Where is your son?" Dwight asks me softly stepping forward and tucking his fingers under my chin.

"He's with Greta, she's practically his Grandmother." I tell him as he lifts my head up.

"Didn't I tell you not to drop you're head down, you're too beautiful for that." I search his eyes and gasp at his statement, a tingling sensation runs through my body starting at where he is touching me. The slight command in his voice hitting so differently.

"Dwight, I --- I feel so different around you. I wish I noticed it sooner, but I've never been able to get closer to anyone else." His hand slides up to my cheek and he strokes it softly. I feel my skin heat up, I can't believe I just admitted to that.

I reach out with my bandaged hand and place it on the scar side of his face, not feeling very confident in my actions, but it just feels right.

"He shouldn't have done this to you, I heard at the party what you did, getting your wife's sister the medicine she needed. You shouldn't have been punished for that. What happened to your wife?" I ask quietly fearing his answer.

"She became Negan's wife." I frown at his words that can't be true at all.

"Negan got rid of his wives for me." I tell Dwight and the broken hearted look on his face cuts me up inside.

"Negan never got rid of them, they still stay in the wives lounge, they are made to seem like they aren't his wives around you." His words sink in making my choice for being here much more easier. A surge of confidence does eventually hit me and go with my feelings right in this moment.

I push up on to my tippy toes and press my lips to Dwight's, wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my hands in his hair. Soon his hands are on my waist and then they are around me, pulling my body closer to his.

I don't feel guilty about my decision now, Negan has lied to me from the beginning and I'm over it. The only great thing I ever got from him was my son.

I wrap my legs around Dwight's waist, his hands settle on my ass to help support me. Dwight carries me over to his bed and lays me down on it.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I can clearly see he wants this, but he would stop if I asked him to.

"I want this, I need this, I need you Dwight." My breath comes out shaky, my nerves getting the best of me, as if it's my first time.

Dwight smiles and leans down to kiss me, he stands to removes his vest and shirt, showing off his abs, I bite my lip and scoot up the bed. Taking off my own shirt and bra for him, he licks his lips excitedly.

I unbutton my jeans and slide them down with my panties leaving myself completely naked in front of him, he moans lowly in the his throat. He quickly follows suit, dropping his pants and briefs.

He climbs onto the bed and lays beside me, we wrap our arms and legs around each other. Kissing passionately, Dwight rolls our bodies so he is on top of me.

His hard manhood presses against me, ready and waiting. The beating in my chest picks up and I grip onto Dwight's shoulders tightly.

"We don't have to do this, if you don't want to." Dwight says against my mouth, but pulls away to make sure I'm okay.

"No I want to do this with you. Please Dwight." He leans down and kisses me softly, he readjusts his hips, sliding his manhood inside me. I let out a squeal in surprise, he's much longer then Negan but not as thick. I ignore all thoughts of Negan and hug Dwight to me.

Dwight takes it slow and deep, being loving, he presses his forehead against mine as we find our rhythm together. As I near my release he picks up the pace, getting more passionate and lustful for me. I moan his name in pleasure over and over again. This is the best I've ever felt during sex, I didn't think it could ever get as good as this.

I cum hard around him and this causes a chain reaction, making him come to reach his release also. He continues to grind us through our release, until eventually and slowly pulling out. He lays beside me and pulls me into his arms, I lift my head up and kiss him lovingly on the mouth.

"I've never had it that incredible before." I say softly into the darkness.

"Neither have I." Is his response and I can't help but smile as I fall asleep in his arms, feeling genuinely safe, feeling something I never quite felt with Negan.