Self worth.

Have you ever seen someone's face look so terrified, as if you just gave them the thing they have always wanted, only to just rip it away and destroy it.

That's the look David is giving me right now, I made him believe that he was welcomed back in. All I did though was actually throw him in a cell.

Now I threaten everything he cares about, obviously that's himself, piece of shit is so far up his own ass.

He thinks he's so valuable to me, people may be a resource, but if you cross me over then you aren't worth my time at all.

People like him turn out to be more trouble then good, the shitty thing is though he used to work hard. He did his job well, so if this shit is fake about him, I'm going to be pissed.

He could have been working this whole fucking time, except he may have been tied up this whole time, being tortured.

I don't want to believe his bullshit story, because that means my Babygirl is wrong and what reason would she have to lie.

If he escaped like he said he did, then how would she have known so quick. He said he hasn't seen her in a week, so if she hasn't been visiting him, then how would she know he is gone.

It's just a real fucking coincidence that he shows up, the same time she is missing.

"Where the fuck is she?!" I shout at him, trying to make him slip up, to change his story.

"I haven't seen her in a week, I swear." He sobs hysterically. For someone who used to appear so strong, he's a real little bitch.

"I think you're fucking lying." My tone of voice, shows I'm not playing around, I want my girl home now.

"I'm not lying." He begs me on his hands and knees.

"Then how the fuck does she disappear, the same time you show the fuck up?" I question him, my patience is starting to wear thin.

"I don't fucking know. Maybe someone tipped her off when I arrived, maybe it's not just her."

I look up at the ceiling and shake my head of all the shitty excuses.

I turn on my heel and slam the door shut, one of my men quickly locks the door.

"Bring me back, when he decides to start telling the truth." I leave the cells and head up to the meeting room.

But I have to look into the fact that someone else might be involved. Not that I believe him in anyway, but I have to be certain there isn't someone else.

Simon and a few of my other most trusted men are already waiting for me in the meeting room.

I sit down at my usual seat laying Lucille across the table in front of me, as a show of power.

"David, suggests that someone else may be involved in all this. That someone tipped Clare off and that's how she knew when to leave. I can't take any chances. So find anyone who was on shift when David came in."

My men nod there heads, they all leave and get to work, Simon stays behind, something obviously on his mind.

"What if she did do it? I know you don't believe David. But if what he says is true and we find her. What are you going to do to her?" Simon asks, I know what he is getting at, he's trying to see if I'm going soft for her.

"Then I'll just have to kill her and add her to my dead prick fence, won't I?"

"Negan I didn't mean to upset you, but you need to be ready just in case he's not lying."

I sigh heavily and push myself up from the table.

"Just focus on finding her for me Simon, we will worry about that when the time comes." I tap my hand on his shoulder and leave.

I need to go on a run and find some more medical supplies for the good doctor.

Apparently some of the women are about to pop and bring more bundles of joy into this fucked world.

These kids are the future and I need to be able to provide the best medical and education services to them.

I climb into one of the trucks deciding to go it alone this time. I need some time to clear my head over all this bullshit.

I roll down the window and place Lucille in the seat next to me, throwing some old tunes on the working radio.

Driving has always calmed me down, that and sex of course. I hope that my judgement isn't being clouded because I just want some great sex with this women.

I need to get her out of my head for now, these medical supplies are more important for the time being.

I have my best men out looking for her, even if she doesn't want to be found we will still find her.

I sing along to the music, heading out to a town that's further then usual. Hoping to find a hospital or medical centre thats been untouched.

My mood doesn't seem to brighten and I continue to worry about where Clares whereabouts are.

For fucks sake, she's been on her own for the most part, since all this shit started. I'm sure she can take care of herself, until I find her.

I've seen her practice her self defense before, I've seen her use a gun.

Which brings me to my next thought, if David is lying and he has done something to her, then why didn't she fight back? She has the ability to take him out, she could kick my ass if she wanted too, so how did she not beat David? Unless what he is saying is true.

That she has been keeping him tied up and taking advantage of him, I can't even vouch for her whereabouts, I've been out on too many runs lately to know what she's been up too. I'm going to have to ask around at the places she worked last to see if she actually went or not.