Don't say you're sorry.

I stare down at my hands, I have ruined this night for the both us, I've made myself look weak and Negan probably doesn't want to see me crying.

"I mean it. I really am sorry." I say looking down at my hands before looking up at Negan's face, his expression seems sad, like he genuinely is upset that I'm crying, I don't know what to do to make this better.

"Don't say you're sorry, not to me, not to anyone, you shouldn't say your sorry because someone fucked your life up. They should be fucking sorry, for doing you wrong." I see anger glint in his eyes, I go to drop my head again, but his fingers sneak under my chin and push my head back up.

"I just fucking realised something, Doll." He says softly to me.

"What is it?" I ask him just as softly as he spoke to me.

"I don't even know your fucking name. With everything going on I never asked" Negan says a chuckle falling from his handsome lips, I smile at him, my mood brightening.

"Ha, It's Clare Aven." My smile grows across my face.

"Wow, your smile is as beautiful as your name" Negan says making it cheesy, I laugh at him at how stupid that last line was.

"Think I'm joking do you?" He asks completely serious with me and I push my smile away, trying to make my face seem more serious before saying.

"On no, I believe you're being completely honest."

We look at each for a moment before we both start to laugh, he officially had lightened the mood, I wonder if he planned it that way all along. I look up at his smiling face and notice his beard is growing, it is so much longer then it was last night.

I reach up with my right hand and place it on his cheek, feeling the slightly rough hairs beneath my hand, I study it for awhile longer, before my wondering eyes connect with his. Negan is watching me intently and I go to pull my hand away, but he tilts his head, pressing it against my hand.

He leans closer to me slowly, his eyes darting to my own and down to my lips, I tilt my head up and slightly to the left, offering him my lips. He suddenly crashes his mouth down against mine and I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss hurriedly.

Negan wraps his arms around my waist pulling me on top of him, I straddle his legs and tug at his hair, kissing him with more passion, one of his hands supports my back, while the other gropes my arse. I moan into his mouth erotically, biting his lip and pulling back on it until it slips between my teeth.

His tongue forces it's way into my mouth, tasting me, I slide my tongue shyly against his and he growls hotly, giving my arse a spank. His hand reaches up and holds my face gently, simmering down our kiss before we get too heated. I pull away from him, leaning my forehead against his, trying to catch my breath. I grip on to his shoulders as I stand up and I straighten out the skirt on my dress.

"I should go, I have to be up early for work tomorrow." I say to him smiling shyly, he stands up and runs his thumb across my cheek, I tilt my head into it, enjoying the feeling of the gentle touch.

"Don't have to, you know, could become my wife." Negan says seriously, I jerk my face away from him and scoff, shaking my head at him.

"That will never happen, you already have four. I like tradition and will only marry one man and it will be for love, not to get out of some work." I say annoyed at him now, I head for the door and he follows close behind.

Before I leave he kisses me one last time, with the same passion as before, but for not as long as the first time.

"Just think about it Doll." Negan says against my lips, I roll my eyes knowing it's never going to happen.

"I'm going now, I'll see you around." I kiss him on the cheek and leave quickly, trying to remember the way back to my room.

I finally make it back to my bedroom after many wrong turns, when I enter my room I instantly get that uneasy feeling that I'm not alone, but it's too dark to see. Suddenly out of no where I'm punched hard in the stomach multiple times, normally I would have time to defend myself, but because I can't see I don't know where to hit.

I'm then punched hard on the right side of my face, hard enough to knock me to the ground. I hold my face, trying to stem the pain that's searing in my cheek and eye, I still can't see who is attacking me, they had the element of surprise.

"Stay the fuck away from him, you bitch. Or next time I'll kill you." I recognise the voice immediately, it's Bethany, I guess she find out about the dinner I shared with Negan. She leaves quickly, I pick myself up from the floor and close my door making sure it's locked, I flick the light switch on in my bedroom.

My room is completely destroyed, the little chair is smashed apart and there is a massive hole in the wall, my mattress has been thrown off the bed. My bag, along with my belongs laid all over the floor, I then realise my family photo is not on the window sil, I throw the mattress out the way, to see if it's on the floor, but it's not.

Bethany had taken it with her, the last photo of my family that exists, was taken by someone who hates me. I don't let let myself cry about it, I just know that I need to get it back, but I have to be smart about how I do it, so she doesn't destroy it.

I go look at myself in the smashed up mirror, my cheek has been split open and is leaking blood, my cheek and eye lid are heavily starting to swell.

I sink to the floor under the mirror and lean my against the wall, too tired to fix my room right now, I fall asleep on the floor, hating that this is what my has life become now.