Breaking out.

It's been six mouths, since Bethany attacked me, I still haven't found my photo, but no one has found her yet either, she has been missing for the past six months

It's been six mouths, since Bethany attacked me, I still haven't found my photo, but no one has found her yet either, she has been missing for the past six months. Everyone had celebrated her life when it first happened and I was constantly reminded of that day she beat me.

It made me mad, but I kept quiet about it, to show my respect to those who knew her, search parties even went out looking for her, seeing as she just disappeared. Some even say that I did it, they thought that it was strange that I arrived the day before, work with her for one day and then she disappears.

Others didn't really want to work with me anymore, wanted me to be kicked out, Negan shut that shit down real quick. He told them what she did to me, it calmed some of them down, made it easier for them to work with me, people thought that maybe I killed her the next day seeing I wasn't at my job.

Negan proved to them that I was in the training room, as some people who worked in the area had seen me in there most of the day. I haven't really had the chance to thank Negan, it would have been easier if he just kicked me out, I even tried to leave, but Simon stopped me.

I've barely seen and or spoken to Negan at all for those past few months, he probably hates me now that all, this bullshit has happened because of me.

Today is the one rare day that I have off, I thought I would use it to sneak out for good this time. I'm not needed here and I've been causing more trouble then good lately, I pack up all my stuff, I managed to find where they were keeping my guns and I plan on going to get them right now.

I walk down the hallways quickly, trying not to seem suspicious, I'm  hoping that by doing this in the day time everyone will be too busy, instead of worrying about me. I sneak into the gun locker through the back door and grab my ACR and my Desert Eagle. I check my rounds and realise that I have less then what I came in with, some fucker has been using my gun.

I leave through the same back door, normally it's locked, but I unlocked it when I worked in here and no one ever actually checked it since then. I roam the Sanctuary fence line and find a good spot to jump the fence. It's got barbed wire across the top, but I brought a mat to lay over it, I climb and jump the fence easily.

I turn and look at the building that has been providing me shelter for the past six months, in that time, I gained back some of the weight I had lost and the colour had come back to my skin, I was going to try and keep myself healthy this time.

I make it to the small town over from the Sanctuary, deciding I might stay here for the night, I quickly find a decent building to stay in, as I fight to get the wood planks off the door I hear the familiar sound of a truck roaring closer. Fuck. I need to hide if I don't want to go back.

I pull the first plank off and struggle even more with the second, I hear the truck getting closer, I finally get the second plank off, I swing the door open and the first thing that hits me is the stench. The building is filled with those dead pricks, I try and slam the door closed but they are already fighting me against it, I get shoved back and they come swarming out.

I pull my ACR up into my hands and unleash round after round, walking backwards quickly to stay ahead of the herd charging its way towards me, I hear the truck, but I don't have time to turn and see where it is. I run towards it, I don't know how I'm going to explain this to anyone.

As the truck rounds the corner and skids to a halt, Simon, Negan, another man I sort of know and a few others climb out the truck, firing at will, bullets fly past my head, I drop to the ground worried I'm going to get shot, I roll on to my back and aim my ACR, taking down the fuckers as they get dangerously close to me.

One breaks from the herd lunging out at me, throwing its body onto mine trying to rip the flesh from my face. I stare at it in horror, fighting to keep it at bay, it was Bethany. How she got here I don't know, I pull my knife out and stab at her rotting flesh, I roll us so I'm on top of her. I drive my hunting knife through her head, a panic attack starts to set in.

I search her dead corpse, she's wearing the same clothes that I had seen her in on that day. I don't find my photo on her, I also find no sighs of bites or scratches on her. It looks like she was strangled based on the dark bruises on her neck. Dead hands grab me from behind and I let out a scream, fighting to keep myself away from its gnashing teeth.

A bullet hits it in the head and I am pulled up by  Negan, we run back to the truck and he shoves me in the front passenger seat, climbing up and sitting next to me in it. Simon gets in the drivers seat and the other men get in hurriedly, Simon reverses until he manages to drift the truck around and drive away.

My body shivers in fear, I almost died today, Bethany looked like she was murdered and I'm never going to see my photo ever again. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it, I turn into Negan's chest and cry, not caring who is there watching. He just wraps his arms around me and I know that we will talk about this later.