The four Wives.

The feeling of Negans arms wrapped around me and his body pressed against my back is heavenly, he's just so warm, the sheets are incredibly soft and he smells amazing. It almost makes me just want to lay in bed all day, but I know I need to go find out what my job for the day is.

I try and slide out of his arms, but they tighten around my waist and pull me closer to him, my fingers claw at the sheets like in a horror movie.

"Where do you think you're going?" Negans voice is low, gravelly and deep all from sleeping, another reason to stay in his arms, but I can't.

"I need to get ready for work and find out what I'm doing." I tell him as I try and leave his arms again, but to no avail.

"Just stay here, I was hoping for round two with you." One of his hands glides down between my legs and I'm close to just throwing in the towel and staying in bed with him.

"Negan, you know I can't stay, as much as I want to, I need to work, it will help distract me." I say trying not to think of yesterdays events.

"I can distract you just as easily, I did it last night and I can do it again." He does have a point and it is then I decide to stay, but a loud knock and the door being thrusted open stops me.

"Negan! Honey, we have brought you some breakfast,  maybe we can play a litt-" The sing song voice cuts off, four angry female faces stare at me.

"Negan, Who is this?" One of them grits out between her teeth, I want to leave but I'm completely naked and don't want them to see me. How could I fucking forget about his wives?

"Ladies, What have I said about walking into my room without fucking permission?" Negan tells them coldly, sitting up with complete confidence.

"I don't think that matters right now, you have four wives and you still fuck a whore." Another one of them says, I'm seething now, I sit up, making sure the sheet covers me.

"Ohh, it's that whore that killed Bethany." The third one says. All the previous events from yesterday flood back into my head, I look down at a loose thread, no longer mad, just wanting to leave.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out. I will talk to you all later about this." Negan tells them, they look shocked and like they are about to fight back.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" Negan yells at them, they leave without saying anything else, as soon as the door closes behind them, I leap out of the bed and start looking for my clothes to get dressed.

"Clare, I'm sorry, they will be spoken to about this." Negan tells me, but at this point I'm extremely mad at him and myself. How could I be so stupid?

"Fuck off Negan." I tell him pulling my old vans on, I really need to find some new ones soon.

"Excuse me? What the fuck did you say?" Anger is laced in his voice and I honestly don't care at this point in time.

"You heard me, you just let them call me a whore and I was stupid enough to give into you, never fucking again. This was a fucking mistake." I say heading for the door.

"Fuck. Clare wait." Negan starts to pull his clothes on quickly, but I'm in no mood to wait, I pull the door open and slam it shut behind me, walking down the hall.

"I said fucking wait. I told you they will be getting in trouble for that fucking behaviour." He says catching up with me quickly, grabbing my forearm to stop me.

"That's fucking great Negan, go have words with your fucking wives, in the mean time, we are done. I'm not even that mad at you right now, I shouldn't expect you to change for me this is just who you are. I'm just the dumb bitch who fell for it." I pull my arm out of his grasp and start to walk away from him.

"How do I fucking fix this?" He calls after me, I stop and look back at him, seeing how torn and genuinely hurt he is.

"Negan, I'm not going to tell you that, I can't ask you to change, not for me or anyone. You have to do it on your own." I walk away quickly, just wanting to be done with this, I just need to focus on myself for now.

To deal with everything that has been going on, I know I need to distant myself from Negan, I refuse to be with him, he has four wives to fuck, I have nothing to offer him at this point.

After a full days work in the garden, I eat dinner and head to the training room, I often come here in my spare time, I'm back to my old self in my fighting skills, I've even trained some other women who have walked past and wanted to try.

I hear the gym door open and close, the sound of heavy boots stomp closer to me, I guess it's just Negan coming to make lame excuses or maybe just someone wanting to train.

"Hello again." My heart drops, I know that voice, the room instantly feels icy cold and it takes all I have not to run right now, it's voice of the man that raped me in one of the previous groups I passed through.

I turn toward him cautiously, ready to defend myself if I have to, I've seen him around before, the day I discovered Bethany was dead, he was the familiar face I had seen. I was too up in my emotions I didn't even notice him, I should have paid more attention.

"Mmm look at that sexy attire." He licks his lips like a total creep, he is looking at me like I am a snack.

"I didn't think I'd see you again, thought you got yourself killed when you left the last time. Was my cock too much for you to handle?" He steps closer to me and I take a step back.

"Now Baby, don't be like that." He lunges at me quickly, his hand grasping my hair and pulling it hard. I punch him in the face with my right hand, while trying to get him to let go of my hair with my left. He pulls out a knife and presses it against my throat, I instantly stop fighting him.

"What do you want, David?" I ask fear leeching into my voice, he lets go of my hair and wraps his hand around my throat, squeezing with enough pressure to make my vision go cloudy, he releases the pressure soon after.

"What I've always wanted. You. This pussy of yours." He says sliding his hand down and cupping my pussy. I want to push him off and beat him senseless, but I've tried that once before and didn't succeed.

"But for now I want you to get Bossman to stop looking into Bethany's death." He says stepping away from me, putting his knife away, he walks backwards towards the door.

"Or you will never see this again and I will come back for that pussy." David pulls out my family photo, my breath catches in my throat. He killed Bethany. How else could he have my photo? Why did he kill her?

"If you tell him about me I'll kill you before you get the chance to run again or I'll kill Bossman first and make you watch, you obviously like him." He leaves the gym with such confidence, once he's gone I drop to my knees. I have to make Negan forget about Bethany, I know what David is capable of he won't stop at anything. I was meant to be keeping my distance from Negan, but if I don't talk to him. I know David will come back for me.