On our doorstep.

Dwight and I spent the whole morning making love, he managed to get the day off today. I'm a well satisfied women that's for sure, it's been non stop for us over the past couple of days. I'm surprised we have any energy to do anything else.

I pick up Axl at Greta's room, she's been so amazing to me these past few days. She even informed me that Negan let's her eat free without having to work now. As babysitting for us at any given time of the day is more important. So at least he did one thing right by her.

I moan as soft lips press against my forehead and a beard tickles my cheek, waking me from my sleep. The smell of coffee drifting around the room, I sit up in bed and see that Dwight had gotten breakfast for us.

"I'm so used to getting up this early, I couldn't make myself sleep in." Dwight offers me a sheepish smile and I climb out of bed with his help and he leads me to the little table. He takes lid of the trays and a full spread of bacon, eggs toast and grilled mushroom and tomatoes stand before me.

An uncomfortable feeling starts swirling in my tummy, the sight of the yummy food now making me feel horrible. I stand up from my seat and Dwight gives and a concerned look. I let myself settle for a moment and just as I'm about to sit down the overwhelming urge to vomit takes over.

I rush to the bathroom and try to close the door but Dwight was hot on my heels and refuses to leave. I puke into the toilet, unable to hold back the urge anymore. Dwight immediately sweeps my hair up away from the danger zone. He pats my back to comfort me as the pain lances through me from vomiting so violently.

"It's okay Beautiful, just let it all up, take deep breaths when you can." Dwight soothes me and offers me a tissue to wipe my mouth when I'm done. I flush the toilet and go about rinsing my mouth out.

"Do you think you're getting sick?" Dwight asks stilling rubbing my back in soothing motions.

"It didn't feel like I was getting sick, the food just made me feel...." I let the words trail off and realise I'm about due for my period and this was the first sign of my last pregnancy.

When I spoke to Dr. Carson about it last time he said I was probably having late symptoms due to being malnourished. I'm completely healthy now though so maybe its different.

"Shit. Shit. Come with me." I say throwing some clothes on and rushing out the door, Dwight doesn't say a word as we practically sprint through the Sanctuary.

I enter the doctor's office and it's empty of all the other patients, I notice immediately that the doctor is different. Dwight looks extremely uncomfortable, but now is not the time to ask.

"Doctor, I need a test." I tell him when he takes the two of us in, having scared him as we barged into his office.

"Okay this way." I take the same steps as last time but together Dwight and I stand hand in hand waiting for the verdict.

"Miss. Aven is it?" He asks reading from his lists. I nod my head to confirm it with him. "You are pregnant. Congratulations." He says sounding rather tiredly. I take the stick from him, staring at the two lines confirming my pregnancy. I look up at Dwight and his face is unreadable.

We leave the office and on my way back I ask him what's wrong. "Dwight, if you're not ready for this it's okay. I can do it on own. I have before." Dwight looks at me confused but realisation settles across his face.

"That's not want I'm upset about, of course I'm going to help you, I've always wanted a child. But I want it to be mine." It soon dawns on me that he's worried it's Negan's and not his.

"Of course it's yours, I don't care what anyone else thinks. It's going to be yours." I stop our walking and hug him close to me and kiss his lips softly.

"Sorry breakfast was so dramatic." Dwight chuckles at this and we continue to walk. We pass through the main area of the Sanctuary watching as people set up for the day.

Suddenly chaos erupts as bullets rain through the glass, it falls down on us. Dwight wraps his arms around my middle for behind and bends us both over, letting the glass hit him to protect me. He leads me out of the main entrance and up a set of stairs towards the other side of the Sanctuary.

"We need to get the fuck out of here!" Dwight shouts at me as we run through the corridors and it's then I realise we are heading to the back entrance. I pull out of the grip he has locked on my arm, stopping in the hallway.

"I need to find my son, I'm not leaving here until I have him." I firmly tell him, fighting the fear that threatens to take hold. Dwight who has also stopped, nods his head at me.

"Would Greta be in her room with him?" He asks thinking of all the places she could be.

"It's the best place to start." I tell him heading back the way we came to get to Greta's room. I hear as Dwight pulls out his walkie responding to some of all the chatter going on.

"Anyone who has eyes on Greta and Negan's son, let me know immediately."

We have to pass our room along the way so I quickly stop in to grab both my ACR and desert eagle. I'm soon back to running as fast as I can, Dwight close behind. Once at Greta's room I knock frantically, but no one responds. I slam against the door in a panic trying to take it down.

"Hey, hey! Fucking hell. Don't do that! Move let me do it." Dwight says scolding me, his eyes flicking to my belly for an instant. He kicks the door down on the first go and I run in, there's no sign of him, but I notice it looks like a few things were packed quickly.

I snatch his favourite bear off the floor, hugging it to me. Screams echo around the halls and the sound of dead growls follow.

"We need to leave now, I promise you we will come back and find him. It looks like Greta left with him." Dwight says taking my hand trying to get me to move. I nod my head and let him drag me from the room and then out of the Sanctuary.

Dwight starts up one of the motorcycles and gets on, I follow after him and encircle my arms around him. I have never been on a bike and I may have enjoyed it if it wasn't for the current situation.

It's then, as I watch the the smoke and dead pour into the Sanctuary that if anything has happened to my son, that I would kill Negan for bring this upon us. I warned him that this would happen and he just brought them to our door and into our home.