Dusty old cells.

I've been sitting in this dark and dirty cell for a month now, I've barely seen anyone, only when someone drops off a dog food sandwich for me, I used to force myself to eat it, but now I'm beyond the point of caring, I don't even bother eating th...

I've been sitting in this dark and dirty cell for a month now, I've barely seen anyone, only when someone drops off a dog food sandwich for me, I used to force myself to eat it, but now I'm beyond the point of caring, I don't even bother eating them anymore.

I'm back to my thin boney grey self, slowly starving myself in hopes it will quicken my death, there has been no sign of Negan or Simon, lately I've been feeling so sick, must be from the malnutrition. I just feel like I'm going to vomit all the time, I even did a couple times, when I was trying to eat.

My mind has been playing tricks on me the whole time, letting me believe that I going to die down here alone or that David will come down and have his way with me before strangling me like he did with Bethany. The worst one was believing Negan will come and bash my brains in, I've let myself fall for him and now he may be the one to kill me.

I hear the sound of the cell door opening and David steps in, his presence doesn't even scare me anymore, I just want him to end me.

"Have you finally come to claim me?" I ask my voice raspy and dry sounding, Negan steps into the cell behind him, making David nervous.

"What the fuck is she talking about?" Negan asks confused, looking over at David, David puts on his best bored looking expression.

"I have no idea, she's probably gone crazy." David stares me down, warning me to be careful of what I say next.

"I'm giving you the opportunity to tell me that you lied." Negan says to me. "Or I'm going to have to show you Lucille personally." He almost looks sad by this, as if he still had feelings for me, I can see it in his eyes that he is begging me to tell him something different to tell him that I lied.

"I am a killer, I've killed myself can't you see that. Too scared to tell the truth, you see." I ramble on, it's been so long since I've spoken to anyone.

"What does that mean?" Negan asks realising that I am lying about me doing it, I beg him with my eyes to believe me.

"If I don't die by your hand, it will be from another's." I can't help but look at David, fear is starting to set in again, it's better to tell the truth, I'm going to die either way.

Negan's eyes shift over to David, but he says nothing, Negan offers his hand out to me, I look up at it shock in shock, I reach out to take it, David shuffles on his feet and I flinch. I drop my hand and stay in the corner, if I leave this cell my protection is gone, these bars don't just keep me in, they keep others out.

"Doll, lets fucking go." Negan says getting annoyed with me, I stay sitting on the floor terrified to move, one of these men will kill me, but the question is who?

Negan steps forward and picks me up bridal style, he walks past David and takes me out of the cell, not putting me down once, he walks through the compound and takes me to his room. Only then does he put me down, as he unlocks the door, he holds it open waiting for me to step inside.