The more I fade away.

The cold air seeps inside the leather jacket, I hug my knees as I sit on the front porch, the sun starting to break on the horizon and rise up in the sky

The cold air seeps inside the leather jacket, I hug my knees as I sit on the front porch, the sun starting to break on the horizon and rise up in the sky. The only sound to hear is the birds chirping happily away, untouched by this shitty new world.

I look over at Lucille laying by my feet covered in dark thick blood, I hang my head low, knowing that the dead I just killed were once people and someone had loved them very much, but to me they are now just monsters.

Monsters that helped my kill my father and possibly my mother too, my eyes are sore and puffy, completely dry of any tears. I don't think I have any left to cry anymore, I shed them all last night for the ones I had lost, but we don't get to cry anymore, why can't I understand that, we don't deserve to cry.

The front door is thrown open hurriedly, Negan rushing out the door but soon stopping when he sees me, I don't bother looking up at him. Just pushing myself up off the ground, I pick Lucille up and give her back to Negan, going inside to collect our stuff.

All the dead are gone, I cleared most of them last night, I fill my backpack full of the food in the cupboards and filling the water bottles up too, I pack my dress away and that stupid wife beater too.

I reload both of my guns, by this time Negan has followed me inside and started packing too.

"Let's go get the truck and get out of here." That's all I say to him as I walk out the door, heading back in the direction that we first came in, trying to find the town. I know it's going to be a long walk, but I just need to get out of these woods and back to the Sanctuary.

Negan still doesn't say anything just following behind quietly, it's so unusual for him to be so quiet, he normally always has something to say, but I guess after last night neither of us is in the mood to talk.

We make it to the town about mid day, walking through the streets carefully trying to remember where we left the bloody truck.

"Maybe it's back the way we came, we haven't been on the other side of town yet." Negan tells me stopping and looking back the way we came.

"No because we ran in that direction when the dead came through, the truck is this way." I continue walking and turn right at the intersection, I stop when I see the truck.

"It's here." I sigh heavily approaching the truck slowly, Negan hesitates behind me when he sees what's around the corner.

The other two men that were with us must have tried to get to their truck, their two mostly eaten bodies litter the road all in the front of the truck, they had almost made it back. I pick their bags up and go get into the truck that we drove here in, there's nothing we can do now, they are dead and never coming back. I hope there is no one waiting at home for the three men we lost yesterday.

I pull the keys out of the visor and start up the truck, Negan climbs into the passenger seat, I drive away from the town, wondering if we could have saved them some how.

"I don't need them." Negan breaks the silence between us, I glance over at him confused, before looking back on to the road.

"The Wives. I don't need them. When we get back I'm getting rid of them." I stare at the road ahead shocked by this sudden statement.

"Negan, are you sure?" I ask him, he shouldn't do something he doesn't want to and I don't want to be the reason he gets rid of them unless he seriously means it.

"I'm so fucking sure." We continue the drive quietly, my body begging me for some decent sleep, food and a shower. My eyelids grow more heavy with each passing mile, I eventually pull over to the side of the road.

"Can you drive?" Negan looks at me and almost looks guilty for letting me drive for as long I did, he nods his head and climbs out the truck closing the door, I climb over the console into the passenger seat.

Negan continues the drive home and I soon fall fast asleep to the motion of the truck, rocking me back and forth. My brain fades out taking me back to my most worst memories in life, twisting them into my own little horror movies.

Stretching out all my limbs I notice immediately that I'm no longer in the truck, I sit up quickly and look around, I'm in my shared room with Negan, the sheets are so incredibly soft and I instantly want to go back to bed.

I see Negan drinking whiskey in one of the sofa chairs, I slip out of the bed and softly walk over to him, sitting down in the chair beside his. He holds his glass out to me and I take it having a mouthful of whiskey before giving it back to him.

"Thank you, for everything." I softly tell him, needing him to know that I'm grateful for what he has given me, I haven't been the most gracious to him, he deserves better then that. I decide that what he did to Lucille doesn't matter, that was a different time, a whole different life from this, I will not hold it against him.

"I told them that we were done, that they have to work for points like everyone else now." Negan looks over at me, I don't know how to respond to him, does this mean that we are together now or that he's just over having four wives.

"How did that go?" It's must not have been a very pleasant encounter, those ladies were down right rude bitches and deserved to work for what they get, just like everyone else.

"They wanted to blame you, but I shut that shit down real quick." I nod my head in response, maybe they are right though.

"Do you think I should go? Only death seems to follow me everywhere." I take his glass and drink the rest, placing the now empty glass on the coffee table.

"No I don't think you should go. Death follows everyone now. I don't want you to ever go anywhere." He looks me straight in the eye and I know it would have to be a very good reason for me to leave all this behind, I'm too invested at the Sanctuary now.