The Hunt for Negan.

Dwight and I spend the first few hours at my old home paying with Axl. He was tired still from what happened, but wanted to show Dwight all his old toys. I decide now is the best time to tell him about Dwight and his dad and the new baby.

"Axl, Honey? Can you come here for Mummy?" Axl wanders over, carrying an arm full of dinosaur toys.

"Yeah Mummy?" He says sitting down in front of Dwight and I. I take a deep breath giving myself this time to really think through and how I want to tell him.

"So I know you wanted Mummy and Daddy to be best friends Bud, but sometimes it doesn't work out, we are too different." I start off using easy words for him to understand.

"You don't like Daddy?" He asks curiously, taking his attention away from Dwight and the dinosaurs.

"No Buddy. But that doesn't mean we stop seeing him, anytime you want to hang out with your Dad, you can. Okay?" I say making sure he knows that Negan will always be around if he wants him to be.

He nods his little head and I'm glad he's taking it so well but now is the time to tell him about Dwight and his new brother or sister.

"Mummy does have a best friend though, other then you, cause you'll always be first best friend. But Dwight, he's my best friend and we actually got married Buddy." I say grabbing on to Dwight's forearm arm extremely concerned

"You love Wight?" I smirk at his name for Dwight.

"I do, I really do, so much so that we are going to give you a new little sister or brother. Someone to play with and to look after." Axls' eyes light up with glee, he's always wanted a sibling he told me so not long after he had been at the Sanctuary and seen brothers and sisters together.

"They here now?" He asks excitedly.

"Well sort of, they are growing in Mummys belly, just like you did." I say splaying my hand out over my tummy, Axl shuffle forwards slowly and gently touches my belly, his eyes staring in only what could be called child wonderment.

The emotions of my boy handling this so well, becomes all too much and a sob slips past, Dwight is immediately cuddling me into him.

"Why you crying Mummy?" He says looking up at me concerned, I scoop him up into my arms.

"These are happy tears Bubby, you make me so proud, you're so brave, my little man." I brush the too long hair out of his face, I really need to cut it soon.

He squirms out of my arms and walks over to his old bed, crawling under the blankets and drifting off to sleep pretty quickly. I can only imagine, how tired he must be, but I'm just so happy that he is okay.

Later on in the night Dwight and I had been radioing in to everyone, there was no sign of Negan anywhere apparently, he had disappeared again. We are all to just wait until he returns and gives us orders about what to do with the dead fucks in the Sanctuary. Or maybe we all just move on and forget about this whole war?

I lead Dwight over to where our bed is, it's a little further from Axl, but it was to teach him when he was younger that it was okay to have some distance from me. He strips down to his boxers and climbs into bed.

I go about putting my hair down and brushing out the painful tangles. I take all my clothes off, knowing how hot it can get in this basement, I slide into the bed beside Dwight.

He immediately is on top of me, kissing my neck and running his hands all over me, I check Axl quickly but he's beyond fast asleep.

"Going to have to stay quiet." Dwight whispers lowly in my ear, sending tingles down my spine. Soon enough, he's buried deeply inside me and I reframe from moaning, I bite down on his shoulder just to make sure I don't.

Dwight is slow and rough, to remain as quiet as possible. It doesn't take long for me to cum at this slow pace, where every thrust hits my g-spot. But Dwight makes me cum a second time, only then does he cum with me.

He rolls off of me and pulls me in for a cuddle, I rest my head on his now bare chest, listening to his fast heart beats. Dwight rolls onto his side and pulls me even closer to him, his lips press against my forehead.

"I promise you, that no matter happens over the next few days, we stay together. As a family, no heroics." I tighten my arms around him, this is one of the reason I married this man, he knows exactly what's bothering me even when I haven't voiced it.

"I love you Dwight, so much, I don't ever want to lose you." I voice one of my biggest fears.

"You're not going to, I'm always going to be fighting for you, even if it's Negan." His muscles flex around me for a moment and I know he's concerned.

"Negan's never getting in the way of this family Dwight, he can see his son, but that's the only rights he gets to this family." Dwight slides his fingers under my chin and tilts my head up towards him, kissing my lips softly.

"Let's sleep, Baby. While we have the chance."

I'm woken up in the middle of the night by Dwights walkie going off, he must have forgot to turn it off.

"Want you all to get your asses to Alexandria, we are going to take that fucking shit hole out." I'm instantly up and getting dressed, waking Dwight up in the process.

"What's wrong?" He asks tiredly.

"Get up, Handsome. Negan's going to attack Alexandria, we have to get there first, we aren't that far from there we can beat them.

Dwight was already on his feet and getting dressed before I had even finished my sentence. He gets everything ready and grabs our guns, I wake Axl up and get him in more layers.

We all head out to the back and Dwight helps me strap Axl on my chest again. He puts our packs in his small saddle bags and keeps his hand gun out and my own. I strap it to my hip quickly and get on the bike behind Dwight holding on as he takes off.

I watch my little home disappear out of view, all locked up again, until it's needed again, maybe one day we will get to stay for good.

The late night is freezing me down to the bones, in all my getting Axl ready I forgot to grab my own jacket. Dwight speeds along the roads as fast as the bike will go. Normally I wouldn't be so comfortable with the speed with Axl on here, but we need the distance between us and the Sanctuary.

We arrive at the gates and they open as we pull up Dwight rides straight through, and to the back gate to hide his bike for easy access later.

Carl, Rick's son approaches us, along with the dark skinned women Michonne.

"What's going on D?" Carl asks sensing the urgency of our arrival. Dwight is quick to explain about what's about to go down. Michonne is quick to send everyone into preparations, I offer my assistance where I can.

We soon learn that Rick isn't here and that Carl will be running the show once Negan and his men arrive. Dwight had used the secret radio channel to contact his men. While Carl runs through the plan that is anything goes wrong we are to hide in the sewers below the town.

Some people were already heading down there with supplies, but the dreaded moment begins. As the hunt for Negans whereabouts ends and he arrives at Alexandrias doorstep.