Epilogue

It's been six years and 9 months since Diana was born she's six almost seven, Axl my sweet little boy is nine now.

I look over at Dwight as he drives the old pick up truck to Alexandria, we are visiting Michonne and Judith. It's been six years since Ricks death, it was a very sad time when it first happened, now we try and celebrate his life.

Dwight reaches over and places his hand on my heavily pregnant stomach, rubbing soothing circles. It was his idea to have another baby, just one more he begged me. I gave in pretty quickly, I did not really have a reason to say no to another child.

We arrive early in the day, so Dwight can settle me and the kids in, we will be staying for a week or so. They open the gate and Dwight drives right up to Michonnes house. The kids are immediately out the car and charging inside to see Michonne and Judith.

"Stay there, I'll come help you." Dwight says getting out of the car.

"I can do it myself, Dee." I say unbuckling my seat belt and opening my door.

"I know you can, but I want to help." Dwight says already in front of me, he offers me his hands and I take them. He assists me in sliding out of the car and safely to my feet, I smile up at him as if to say mission accomplished.

He looks down at my feet and slowly lifts his head, licking his lips, a habit of his I've noticed and for some reason it turns me on insanely

He looks down at my feet and slowly lifts his head, licking his lips, a habit of his I've noticed and for some reason it turns me on insanely. Dwight knows it to, I smack his chest and he chuckles, grabbing my emergency bag and leading me inside with his arm around my waist.

"Hey Mich, sorry about the kids, I can't exactly chase after them at the moment." I say waddling into the house with Dee close behind me. Michonne is in the living room with Diana and Rj. Axl is no where in sight and he must have gone upstairs to see Judith.

"Oh don't worry about it, I'm just glad to have the company. Especially with.." Michonne trails off and I know she means the anniversary for Rick tomorrow. I waddle my way over to her and awkwardly seat myself beside her.

"That was meant to be so much smoother, than what it was." I say wrapping my arm around her shoulder. Michonne laughed, fully understanding the struggle of being so heavily pregnant.

"So when is the little one due?" She asks, turning on my arms, to place her hands on my bump.

"It could be any day now honestly, we are past our estimated due date. So you'll probably get to meant to the little munchkin." Michonne practically glows with excitement, over the prospect of another little baby being born into this world.

Michonne spends the day showing Dee and I around Alexandria, the day was amazing, slow because of me, but both Dee and Michonne were patient with me. The only issue that arose was Daryl, was not happy that Dwight was here. I offered to leave if it was going to be a problem, but Michonne just told Daryl to grow up and to stop holding grudges. He disappeared after that and we didn't see him again afterward.