Pull me closer.

*smut*

*smut*

We shuffle up to the pillows, constantly kissing the whole way, he presses his hard body against mine, in the most delicious way. I wrap my right arm around his neck and pull him closer to me, my left hand is gripping his hip, and running scratches down the bottom of his back.

Negan grabs my right wrist, pulling my hand away from him and pinning it beside my face, I moan against his mouth as he gets more dominant over me. I roll my hips up into him to try and get him to want me a little more, he growls at me as he realises what I'm doing.

He pulls away, looking down at me, showing me that unknown emotion again, he leans down and gently kisses and sucks at my neck, slowly creeping his way down my body. He plays with my nipples excitedly, almost like a kid in a candy store, he sucks and tweaks my nipples until I'm a moaning mess beneath him.

"Mmm Negan, please I need you." I beg him, rolling my hips up against him again, he rests his hands on my hips pinning them to the bed, I groan in frustration.

"How bad do you want this cock, Babygirl?" Negan asks in a low gravelly voice, looking at me while he asks, watching my reaction.

"So bad, Baby, please, it's been so long." I beg him further, not caring how pathetic it may seem, his right hand slides down to my pussy and starts playing again, driving me crazy with all of his teasing.

I sweep my right leg up over his head and around the other side of him, rolling my body quickly, so he is forced on his back. I quickly straddle his hips, not giving him the chance to stop me, I grab his cock and line it up with my entrance, before sitting down on him, as he reaches out to stop me.

My eyes roll into the back on my head, as I slide down his entire length, he groans heavily, his hands gripping my hips, I slip down to the base of him and I can't move, feeling way too full.

"Fuck! Babygirl, you are so fucking tight." Negans face is all screwed up, at how tight my pussy is squeezing him, I lean forward placing my hands on either side of his face. I suck in short shallow breaths, trying to adjust to his length and width, he's stretching my pussy in the best way possible.

Negan rolls his hips, needing some friction, I whimper in response not quite ready for movement yet. He grips my arse and rolls his hips again, I whimper at him again, wanting him to stop and continue at the same time.

"Oh Babygirl, fuck, I need to move. Are you going to be okay?" He asks sweetly, but I can hear how hard it is to restrain himself from just pounding my pussy. I look down at him and nod my head, letting him know that I will be fine, Negan pulls my body down onto his so my bum is more in the air, he wraps he arms around my back.

He hesitates for a few moments before he pulls all the way out and then slams back into me again, I scream his name at the sensation, he picks up the pace, pounding me in a fast rhythm. I bury my face in between his neck and shoulder, my hands grip onto his biceps tightly, I continue to moan and swear into his ear.

Negan slows down needing a short break, I use this time to sit back up and ride Negan at the pace I want, the sound of our skin coming into contact with each other, is the only noise being heard at the moment.

Negan rolls us across his bed, so he is now on top of me, he buries all of himself into me and all I can do is moan his name, he then pounds my pussy relentlessly, making me scream.

That familiar deep building sensation starts up and I know it won't be much longer before I'm coming all over his dick, he hits my G-spot and I throw my head back, gripping on to him for dear life.

"There it is Babygirl, just feel it, just feel all of me inside of you." Negans voice is low and gravelly, it turns me on immensely, I don't respond back to him, I don't think I could even if I wanted to.

Negan hits my G-spot continually after discovering where it is, suddenly the dam burst and I'm cumming all on his dick.

"Fuck Clare! Feel so fucking good." White spots fill my vision as Negan continues to fuck me roughly, I spasm with each thrust of his cock, due to how sensitive I now am.

Negan leans over me, catching my lips in a heated kiss, his thrusts start to slow, my pussy is clenching down on his cock over and over again.

He cums heavily and unexpectedly, my pussy milks him of all his seed, he slowly pulls out of me, I whimper at the loss of him. Negan rolls over onto his back and I immediately put my head on his chest and snuggle into him, he plays with my hair and it causes me to become extremely sleepy.

"That was so fucking good, Babygirl." Negan says as he presses his lips against my forehead.

"Mmmmm So good." I let out tiredly, he chuckles at my response, pulling me more into him to snuggle up more, so I am nice and warm. It doesn't take long for me to fall asleep after all that. It's comforting, hearing Negans heartbeat going from erratic beats to calm and gentle ones.

This man is the one for me, no matter how I have to have him, this is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with in this shit hole of a world. I can see me, us, being happy together.