Stolen in the night.

*Smut/Rape*
Trigger warning!

My vision blurs in and out, clouded and splotchy around the edges, the pain of my tied hands getting to be too much. My back aches as every rock and stick I'm dragged across digs into it, I kick my legs trying to fight my attacker.

My screams are shielded by the cloth jammed in my mouth, I'm completely helpless, anything I try to do is futile. I'm dragged up the steps of a small  cabin, I see a lake across from me as I'm pulled up the stairs.

My attacker drops me in the middle of the dark room, they close the door and the cabin is pitch black, I hear the shuffling of heavy boots, I try to move and to untie my hands, but a whine slips past my lips.

The rope has already dug into my skin, I feel the warm liquid seeping down my hands, I struggle with them still, but suddenly a dim light fills the room, a match has been lit.

I watch in fear as my attacker lights an old lantern, when he turns around my blood turns to ice. David's cold hard eyes stare at me in a way that makes me feel so terrified, more terrified then I have been in a long time.

"I told you I would get you if you ever said anything about me. So now you're going to pay for that." David steps toward me, but stops. 

He pulls something out of his back pocket and I realise it's two photographs.

"Your mother was a real babe, mm the things I would have done to her, if she were around." The sick look on his face makes me want to puke.

"David please don't do this. What do you want? I'll get it for you." I beg with him helplessly. I'd normally try harder to get out and risk fighting him.

It's not just me now though I have a baby to protect, one hard punch to my stomach and it's gone.

"Oh and look at this one, could you imagine a little you or Negan running around. It is his isn't it?" He turns the photos towards me, and my heart aches.

I see my family photo, the bastard still has it after all this time, I thought he would have ruined it by now. The other photo being my new baby picture.

I struggle with the rope not evening caring anymore. I need to get out of this place, right now.

He approaches me quickly slamming me into the floor, my photos fall in front of me.

"I'll make you a deal. Cause I was going to fucking kill you tonight. But now that I see there is a bun in the oven." His hand slides down to my belly. I squirm in this grasp wanting him to stop touching me.

"So instead, I'm just going to have my way with you, then you're going to fucking take your baby and leave. I'm going to go back and say you had me locked up this whole time and tortured me." David's smug look pisses me off.

"No one will believe your stupid arse. Negan wants your head for what you did to me. He will kill you before you even get in the gate." I spit at him.

He wipes the spit from his face, rage filling his eyes.

"Don't be so sure about that, you fucking bitch."

He forces me face down, he makes light work of my jeans, shoving them down to my knees.

He pulls my hips up off the ground, so my bum is in the air. I throw my back up, trying to stop this.

"Please David. Don't do this. Please." He shoves me forward, man hood at the ready.

I scream out in fear and hate, fighting to get away from him, but he pins my shoulders into the ground. Taking advantage of me.

My body goes into shock, giving up the fight and staying as still as much as possible. Tears slide down my face, I silently cry to myself, as he continues to pound away.

His groans and profanity fills the small cabin and I lay in the awkward hunched position, thinking of all the ways I was going to kill this man.

He cums inside me heavily, I whimper as he removes himself from me. He shoves me over forcing me to fall on to my side.

He gathers up his belongings, silently, most likely relishing in his release.

"Now the deal is that if you ever try and come back I'll kill Negan in front of you, then your kid. And I'll leave you as my little toy." He leaves the cabin, leaves me laying there to die for all he cares.

I roll myself up onto my hands and wait ten minutes after he's gone. I smash an old glass using it to cut away the rope.

Once it's off I immediately pull my pants up, terrified that he might come back. I see my photos left scattered on the floor.

I pick them up in a hast staring down at the smiling faces of my family.

I sob slips past my lips, but before I can even think to cry, the familiar sound of dead growls fills the cabin.

I look up at the open door as a dead prick walks in, I stand up shattered glass in hand.

I rush at it slamming the glass into it's head, but it doesn't get too far, I drag the dead prick stumbling over to the little kitchen sending the dead pricks head through an old counter top.

I study my arms quickly and see they are free of scratches, the echo of more coming, spurs me to run out the door.

Ignoring what David had said I run straight in the direction I think is the Sanctuary. Maybe I'll get lucky and beat David there and warn Negan about everything.

It's takes me an hour to get there, how David persisted in dragging me all the way down to the cabin in the first place I don't know. 

I sneak up to a quiet part of the front fence, I see David running in frantically. I'm too late.

I watch as the men raise their guns, cautions of David's every move.

Negan steps out the main door and I  just want to scream and run into his arms. Even with all his men around though, it wouldn't take much for David to kill him.

I can't risk his life, I grip the cold fence tightly, listening intently. My head still foggy from the beating it took, but I do my best to stay focused.

"Th-that bitch, the new girl, sh-she had me locked up, she beat me and tor-tortured me." David drops to his knees sobbing. Breaking down in front of Negan, playing the perfect role, the perfect lie.

"Where is she?" Negan points Lucille at his head, he looks ready to smash David's head in and I'm struggling to not yell out and tell him to do it.

David would just jump Negan though, would kill him before Negan even has the time to realise what going on.

I don't doubt Negan's abilities as a fighter, as a leader, as a survivor. But David is too close, he has the upper hand even if he is on his knees.

"I haven't seen her in about a week, I've been trying to get out this whole time. This bitch is psycho, she had me tied up, she rap- raped me." David breaks down again.

My entire being gives up, too many emotions coursing through my veins.

"Get him inside." Negan says simply.

I watch in horror as Negan's men take David inside. The thing that haunts me the most is the look on Negan's face. How heart broken it looks.