Interfering.

As soon as I make it back to Negan's room, I help Axl take a shower and clean his gash. Dressing it with a large bandaid and with mummys healing kiss.

Axl begs me to read him a story and I can never say no to storytime. Half way through he's fast asleep, but I continue to read the book until the very end, believing that it'll help him have happy dreams.

"And they lived happily ever after." I smile at my son's peaceful sleeping form, kissing him on the forehead. I get up as quietly as possible and put his book away.

I grab Axl's pencils and one of his spare writing books. I need to write down a plan, to prevent this war that's bound to happen. I write my conversation down that I had with Sasha, needing to remember everything.

I've seen Negan talking to Eugene before, so hopefully he won't be too hard to find. Maybe I can intimate him to give me information about what's going on. I also need to find out why he decide to chose to come here and not stay with his own people.

I remember seeing him that night Negan killed his friends, but how close could he have been to them if it was so easy for him to leave.

I tap the pencil on the pages of the book, frowning at the words, like the solution will just magically appear in front of me.

For a moment I wonder if I'm making the right choice, Negan wants me to step back and let him lead. We've only just started getting together again, but I can't risk letting this place fall apart.

We have it so good here, I don't think Negan realises this. After three years of being on the road, I notice the difference. I can't just sit back and watch Negan gamble it away. My sons life is at risk here and I won't let Negan get in the way.

I go to my bedside draw and pull the tray out laying the book underneath it, where it can't the seen or get stuck when the draw opens and closes.

I finally decide I'm ready for bed, but first I need to work out how I'm meant to get this dress off by myself. I wonder into the bathroom and stand in front of the mirror, trying to come up with a game plan.

In the end I just go for it, I spend the best half and hour trying to get ahold of the seemly innocent little purple zip. I sigh heavily, my arms are beyond tired and I give up.

I head into the bedroom and lay across the large sofa not really wanting to get into bed with this big dress. Before long I found myself falling asleep, my eyelids unable to stay open anymore.

*Negan's POV*

I climb the stairs up to my room, slightly feeling the affects of all the alcohol I consumed. At least I got some fucking work done too, finally deciding to do something with Sasha.

I get to my door and try as quietly as I can to open it without disturbing Axl or my Babygirl. Once I'm in I close the door just as quietly.

I look around and notice that the lights are still on, but both are very much fast asleep. Axl is sleeping in his new bed that I got for him and it makes me smile.

Strangely though my beautiful fucking girl is sprawled out across the sofa still in her dress. I guess she couldn't get it off without me.

I walk over to her and softly pull the zip down on the back of her dress, easing her body out of the elegant material.

I pick her up bridal style, carrying her over to our bed, I quickly pull the sheets back with one hand and lay her down. I lean down and kiss her on her soft cheek, I linger for a moment and breath in the sweet scent still on her skin.

Clare had used the Berry body wash I had got for her and she smells delicious. I feel my man hood stir in my pants, but I shake my head and ignore it.

Stripping down into my boxers and climbing into bed beside Clare, I switch the bedside lamp off and spoon my Babygirl.

*Clare's POV*

I wake up with full intentions to try and sneak out to see Eugene, but Negan's body is wrapped tightly around mine.

I sigh softy and start the awkward process of trying to get out of his grip. I was almost out when I felt his arms trying to pull me back, I really wasn't in the mood to do this again. So I quickly slide out from under his arms and gave him my pillow to cuddle.

Axl is still fast asleep and it is rather early, I was going to take him with me but decide against it now. I leave our room after getting dressed and scurry down the hall, heading down to the floor where Negan's best men stay.

As I get to the the turn off for their area of rooms, I slam into someone's chest hard. I stumble back almost tripping over my own feet, but strong arms envelope me, preventing my fall.

I look up at the person I just slammed into and I met with a man whose got half of his face burnt off and I click to who he is. He stole the medicine, this is Dwight, one of Negan's now loyal men.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to walk into you." I stutter, thinking that I have been busted.

"Hey, relax, it's okay you didn't hurt me and you didn't fall." I nod my head and smile softly.

"Do you need some help miss? What brought you down here?" Dwight asks me politely. I sigh knowing there's no point in lying.

"I wanted to meet the bullet maker, apparently he was with someone who was in the army and I just wanted to see if he knew that man, as he might have been my father. " Okay well he doesn't need to know the whole truth, but at least he can take me to Eugene's room.

"Oh okay, did you know what room he's in?" Dwight stares at me with beautiful blue eyes and I can almost see the soft loving side of him.

"Uh no I don't, I was just gonna knock and hopefully someone would tell me." I shyly say, he chuckles at me and I blush and drop my head down.

"Come on beautiful, I'll show you the way ." It's only when he readjusts his arms, do I realise he was practically cuddling me that whole time and I didn't stop it. I actually enjoyed being in his arms, I shake my head of the naughty thoughts.

Dwight leads me to Eugene's room hand on my elbow and walking close beside me. He stops in front of one the doors.

"This ones him, just so you know he's a very hard person to talk to." I drop my head again to avoid the look he's giving me.

"Thank you for helping me, I would have been here for ages if it wasn't for you." Dwight tucks his fingers gently under my chin and lifts my head.

"Don't look down beautiful, you're face is too pretty to hide." His thumb strokes my cheek softly.

Suddenly a strange urge comes over me and it's too strong to resist, I wrap my arms around his neck, our lips meet in a heated kiss. His arms wrap around me but soon enough he has me pressed up against the wall.

I can't stop myself there's something so different about him, something that makes me want just him. After what seems like forever he pulls away from our kiss, both of us trying to catch our breath.

"Please don't tell anyone about this." I look up at Dwight and realise he's scared of the consequences of what just happened.

"I won't, I promise you." He knocks hard and loud on Eugene's door and with a quick smile he quickly walks down the hall and out of sight.

Eugene opens the door and I can he was sleep and I just woke him up but this is important.