Submission.

*Smut*

I sit with Greta in the cafeteria picking Axl up and cuddling him close to me. Dwight sits beside me, after sweetly getting us lunch.

"I'm sorry." I say to him as I hold Axl to me, letting my son calm the anxiety coursing through me. My biggest fear now is losing Axl and Dwight because of Negan. He might just come after us now or hurt Dwight. I push the thoughts from my head, needing to be strong right now for my son.

I help Axl sit on my lap and share my lunch with him. He's completely oblivious to the situation that just happened. I'm glad Negan was smart enough to realise that Axl didn't need to see that. I hate that things turned out this way, I once truly loved Negan.

I would have done anything for him, but he's such a liar and cares about no one but himself. I'll still try and protect Negan, for he is my son's father but I've never felt so betrayed.

All through lunch I remain quiet only talking to Axl when he demands my attention. He pushes my face away when I kiss him on the forehead for the hundredth time.

After lunch Greta insists she takes Axl early, saying that I need some time to myself. To relax and think about things, I was a little disappointed but I knew it was for the best.

Dwight leads me around the Sanctuary, I don't ask where he is taking me or what we are doing. I just hold his hand and let him guide me.

Soon enough though we are back in his room, he locks the door behind us and helps me remove my jacket. He sits me on his bed and goes about removing my shoes and socks.

He kneels in front of me, getting between my legs, his hands stroke over my arms with calming motions.

"I think you need to relax a little, to let go of some tension." Dwight lifts my hand and softly kisses it. He then pops the button on my jeans, carefully sliding down the zipper. To give me time to object I realise, but I won't , no I need a distraction.

"It was so hot when you came to my rescue today. You shouldn't have done it though. But it was hot." I say to him just louder then a whisper.

"Of course I'd defend you, I'm not going to just let him hit you. I take care of what's mine. That turned you on though?" He asks gently, stroking my hair out of my face. I nod my head gently, biting my lip shyly.

Dwight sucks in a sharp breath and stands quickly, he guides me to lay down in the middle of his bed. I do as I'm instructed to, Dwight removes my jeans and shirt. Revealing my black lacy underwear and shimmery black top instead of a bra.

Dwight growls in approval, leaning over me and sweeping my mouth up in a heated kiss. He breaks quickly and walks to the other side of the room and he comes back with some rope. I instantly feel a heated feeling low in my tummy at the sight.

With my permission Dwight ties my wrists together and to his head board, leaving me helpless and at his mercy. I bite my lip and watch as he removes all of his clothes, showing off his abs. He grabs a black piece of fabric off of his table and blindfolds me.

I gasp in anticipation, waiting for him to touch me, I listen carefully as he shuffles around the room. Soon the bed dips under his weight, he straddles my hips. He leans down and plants feather soft kisses across my jaw and cheek, then on my mouth.

He pulls away and I try and follow him but I'm restricted by my bonds. I hear him laugh softly at my attempt, I pout up at him, sticking out my bottom lip in protest. Suddenly his teeth are gently nibbling on my lip and he kisses me more heatedly this time.

Dwight tilts my head up, kissing and sucking his way down my neck and chest. He slides his body down the length of mine, he slides my flimsy shirt up to kiss my belly. He avoids my boobs, causing me to groan in protest. He kisses my navel and then along my pantie line.

"Dwight please." I beg him, wanting more, not being able to stand the light kisses over my body.

Dwight hooks his thumbs into my panties and slips them down my legs, discarding them else where. I feel the ends of his hair brush against my upper thighs, his lips brush against my bare mound and I can't help the moan that falls from my lips.

Dwight grabs my knees and pushes my legs apart, giving him room to settle between them. His thumb rubs my clit in slow circles, driving me to insanity. My legs try jolting together when it becomes unbearable.

"Don't make me tie your legs apart too Baby." Just the sound of his raspy voice turns me on even more, I'm also tempted to make him tie my legs apart, making me completely helpless. I remain still though as his tongue replaces his thumb, I fight against the rope wanting to run my fingers through his hair.

His long, slender finger eases into my warm sex, I moan wanting more, but he keeps to his slow torturous pace. I try and grind my hips up against his hand and tongue. He ceases all actions to pin my hips to the bed, holding me there until I settle.

"Not yet Baby. Just relax, there's no need to rush, just enjoy yourself. I'm gonna take care of my girl." Dwight says closer to my ear then I thought he was. I feel the bed move as he shifts back between my legs.

He continues to suck and finger my sex adding two then three fingers, still slow and steady though. I feel the build start to take over, the sensation so different from every other time. I let myself rise and rise, as if floating on the clouds, suddenly the clouds part and I'm falling fast into my orgasm. My whole body shuttering as Dwight continues his sucking through my orgasm.

The bed shifts again and Dwight lifts my knees up towards my chest, his knees coming to rest beside my hips. I feel him lean over me and meet his lips with my own, feverishly taking everything he has to offer. I feel his hard cock pressing against my entrance and I whimper, wanting more.

"Do you want it Baby?" Dwight asks against my mouth, teasing me further by making me wait and beg for it.

"Yes I want you, I need you. Dwight please." I tug on my bonds wanting to wrap my arms around him. The snap of rope rings in my ears and my arms fall around his neck, landing on his shoulders, wrists still tied together. He pulls the blindfold off of my face, I blink a few times letting my eyes adjust to the light in the room.

My eyes lock with his blue ones, he shifts his hips forward, thrusting all of his shaft into me, I gasp in shock and clamp my arms down against him. He lowers onto his elbows to kiss me while he fucks me at a steady pace, building me up slowly again. I wrap my legs around his hips, locking my ankles together.

"Fuck Baby. You're so tight." He growls out in my ear and I moan against his shoulder, unable to string words together. I cum around him rather unexpectedly, my head falls to the pillows, my back arching into him.

Dwight makes me cum another two times before picking up the pace and starts to pound me relentlessly. He cums quickly after that and buries his face in-between my neck and shoulder as he fills me with his load.

He rolls off of me and pulls me into a cuddle, his chest sweaty and rising and falling heavily, I don't really mind though as I tiredly lay my head on his chest.

"That was the best." I manage to get out, exhaustion taking over my limbs, they feel as if they are filled with lead.

"I've never had it that great, you're so good to me." I awkwardly try to stroke his tummy but my bound hands make it hard. Dwight leans across the bed and grabs a knife from his side table. He gently and carefully cuts the rope, chucking the rope on the floor and placing his knife back on the bedside table.

He kisses the red marks on my wrists, seeming to feel guilty for putting them there. I smile at him to let him know I'm fine.

"We are going to have to do that again." I tell him cuddling into him properly, he covers us both with the blankets and I drift into a blissful sleep.