Chapter 79

Alyssa

I arrived at 8 p.m. to England. The file had said I would be receiving a suitcase indicating where my next location would be. The file I had in my hand said to wait at the train station and sit at the first bench in the south end of the station. I would have to wait until a man dressed in black 'accidentally' dropped a briefcase beside me. If it could get any more agent stereotype than this, it couldn't. I entered the station and looked for the south end. There it was and the first bench was open. I sat down to begin waiting. The waiting turned into 30 minutes and then into an hour.

People had passed by me, sat beside me, and repeated that for the whole hour. Finally, off in the distance there was a man coming my way with a black briefcase in his hand. I casually leaned back looking at something on my phone. He passed by me in silence then there was a little thud. I reached down picking up the briefcase then walked out of the train station. There was a black car waiting to take me to the hotel. I climbed in and opened it. There was my next location; it was in London. The driver rolled down the window and told me he was taking me to another train station to take me to London. I accepted and flipped through the order again. Oh wow... the order was onthe train. The location in London would be the airport that took me back home.

This order dealt with a woman named Catherine Marie Henson. She was a member of the WMD who had worked with Willard Harris to target all his victims. She was found out by the IPC who had confiscated the belongings in Harris' house and found emails going back and forth between them. Since the last victim he hurt was part of IPC, they had put in the order to us. After what they did to Julie I will gladly take care of this. They ruined her life. They scarred her. She will always remember Harris' words and the sound of parents being killed. Catherine was actually the person who gave all the information to Harris so that's how he was able to find Julie's family. For her I would make this order was taken care of. I had grown to really like her. She'd call upon me at least twice a week to visit with her, and I enjoyed every second of it.

The driver stopped at the train station handing me my ticket. I thanked him and walked up to the train where a man was standing and handed him my ticket. He stamped it and I took a seat by the window. I discreetly opened the file to get a good look at the picture of Catherine Gisele Henson. When the train started to roll, I looked around the car searching for her face. It took me a couple of times around before she stood out. She looked like a traitor. I waited an hour, two hours until she finally got up. She had asked one of the men passing by where the loo was. It was just past those doors to the left. As soon as she began in that direction I did too and followed her in.

"I might be a while." she said when she saw me.

I shoved her into the bathroom pressing my knife to her neck.

"Oh but I won't. If you scream, I will kill you."

"You can't kill." she sneered.

"It's called breaking the rules. That's what you did, didn't you? You helped Willard Harris find and rape all those girls."

Catherine glared at me.

"I didn't—" I slapped her face.

"Don't lie! But it doesn't matter. Catherine Gisele Henson, you've been targeted by the IPC and terminated by the IIA."

I head butted her and then injected her with the thiopental. I tied her hands behind her back and exited the bathroom. My stop was just coming. 30 seconds later the train came to a stop and I stepped onto the platform. Another escort vehicle was waiting to take me to the plane. That was a good order, fast and effective. Everyone who hurt Julie had to die. It was unforgivable what they did to her. But now I got to go back to her, and Jason, and then work. It didn't take long to get to the plane and when I boarded I fell asleep again.