Chapter 91

Omniscient

It was 8 in the morning on New Year's Day. Alyssa had just been discharged from the hospital and sent home. She would come down to The Offices in about an hour. Lydia wanted her to adjust her mind for a moment before she came to work. Scott was sitting in his office as usual, only this time he was still trying to track Jason. He was worried. At this point he figured that he'd forgive Jason and everything would be all right.

If Alyssa didn't remember him then everything would be fine. The illicit relationship wouldn't continue and there wouldn't be any kind of trouble anymore. If Scott could just find him then he would be able to bring him down and tell him this. Jason had been selfless helping Alyssa in that way. Jason truly did love her, and what he did could be forgiven.

But there was nothing showing up on Scott's tracker, why couldn't he find him? He slammed his keyboard in frustration when Lydia entered his office.

"This letter just came from the GFA." She said.

Scott took it from her hand and looked at the red seal. It was the seal of The Headmaster Chambers. He broke it and unfolded the paper. His face began to fall as he read on. What? What did this mean? Was this some kind of joke?

"What is it?" Lydia asked.

Scott ignored her question and continued reading. No, this could not be happening. No! Jason was hi sagent, what the hell did this letter mean? He set the letter down and reached for his phone to call the Senior Master over at the GFA Main Offices. Lydia plucked the letter off his desk and began to read it:

Dear Scott Walters,

I, Robert Chambers, Headmaster of the Grand Federal Association, write this letter to inform you that your agent, Agent 94, international set, Jason Snow, verification number 6, has renounced his membership to the International Intelligence Agency. He has been granted admission the Grand Federal Association and as of this morning has officially begun his work as a GFA agent. Enclosed in this letter, are his IIA ID, and the two trackers that were in his body and in his phone. His ID is to no longer be active within the IIA facilities. His membership has been terminated.

Sincerely,

Robert Chambers, Headmaster

Lydia set the letter down with her face drained of all blood. Jason joined the GFA? This could not be possible! The GFA accepted him just like that? They didn't say anything? He worked for them now; this didn't make any sense!

"But I don't understand! How is it that the GFA accepted him so quickly? What are the circumstances in which this is happening?" Scott angrily demanded.

He sighed heavily, rubbing his face.

"Alright, thank you."

He hung up looking up at Lydia.

"What happened?" she asked.

"The Senior Master there said the Headmaster himself accepted Jason and has activated him as a GFA agent. It was an executive decision and cannot he challenged. I cannot believe Jason did this. Why, would he do this?" Scott cried.

"... He is angry with us." Lydia quietly answered.

"This is all your fault!" Scott accused.

Lydia's eyes widened in anger.

"My fault?" she nearly growled.

"Yes! Your fault, you did not have to punish Alyssa that way. So they were having an affair, what we did to them was unforgiveable! What you did was unforgivable. We just lost one of our best agents and badly injured the other."