Chapter 3

Hungry and tired, Alec went to his home. Their loft. When Alec didn't even reached the door, he already smelled food, his stomach growled and he opened the door to step in "Magnus, I'm home" he removed his jacket and when he turned back, he was slammed against the wall, Magnus mouth on his own. Alec wrapped his arms around his neck and answered the kiss passionately. Magnus lips were heaven after the long day. The warlock pulled back and smiled "welcome home", "I am so hungry", "and you know that you need to eat healthy because of your heart, and still you haven't eaten something in the institute", "I was busy", "nothing is more important than your life, Alexander, I want you to take care of yourself too", "You're right, I'm sorry", Magnus kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand to lead him to the kitchen. After their dinner where they talked, laughed and told each other about their day. Magnus magiced their dishes away and made himself a home on Alecs lap when they went to the bedroom. Someone's they didn't needed to talk much after their missed each other, sometimes they needed to feel each other. It was one of the things in their relationship, each other presence calmed them down and made them feel much better. Like two parts of a picture that were finally one. "I missed you" mouthed Magnus and kissed his cheek softly, "I missed you too, so much", Magnus opened Alecs shirt buttons and started to place kissed on Alecs chest, Alec wrapped his fingers around Magnus waist and leaned his head back "ahhh yess", Magnus twisted his tongue around his nipples, kissed his rips, caresses Alecs neck with his teeth, Alec closed his eyes and felt so hot and cold at the same time. Heaven. Magnus was Heaven. "Oh babe" Magnus kissed behind his ear "have you decided where you want to spend our honeymoon?", "I love you so much", Magnus giggled "That's not the answer but it's not wrong too", "ahhh" Alec burried his fingers in Magnus hair "you're heaven on earth, Magnus Bane", "Lightwood Bane" corrected Magnus him and Alec smiled "right, I'm sorry", Magnus kissed his lips, long, slow and intence, Alec pulled back "how about Indonesia?".
To be continued..