Chapter 40

Magnus hadn't any clients the next day so Alec didn't woke him up in the morning but Magnus opened his eyes anyway while Alec wore his tie. Today was a meeting with Clave representatives and Alec will go as a Lightwood Bane, married Shadowhunter to a downworlder. He was prepared for strange looks from others but he couldn't care less. The times where he was in the closet and cared about others opinion was over. He was a grown up married man who went trough too much shit. Magnus watched him sleepy and Alec thought Magnus looked extremely adorable. With messed hair and soft make up free face, he was absolutely fuckable. Alec brought the tie on the table and climbed on the bed to Magnus to make his fantasy come true. Magnus smiled "I thought you need to go", "we have twenty minutes" he started to kiss Magnus warm neck, the warlock melted "I like how you waste your time in the morning", "I just love it to fuck my husband", Magnus parted his legs "your husband loves it too", Alec knew he hadn't much time for a foreplay, he will leave it for tonight, so he just removed Magnus boxers and told him to prepare himself with Magnus before he burried himself inside of his warm, soft, welcoming body. Magnus wrapped his arms around Alecs neck and arched his back "ahhhhh" he moaned when Alec moved his hips with force and kissed Magnus neck, it took him a couple of seconds until Magnus forgot everything around him and was lost in pleasure, he screamed Alecs full name and his husband breathed in his ear. Magnus loved the feeling when he felt like he was a part of Alec, literally. "Ahhh oh Alexander, ahh", Alec bit on his shoulder and felt Magnus nails down his back. The bed squeezed under them until Alec froze and brought animalistic growl from his chest, Magnus came right after him. Alec collapsed on Magnus shoulder and felt his fingers in his hair "god, I love you so fucking much", Magnus smiled "I love you too, what a wonderful way to start a day", "yeah" Alec looked lazily at the clock and sighed "we have five minutes then I you have to magic the clothes on me", Magnus kissed Alec sweaty forehead "deal".