Chapter 12

Magnus looked at himself in the mirror, Catarina sat with her feets on the table "does it really need to have glitter?", "yes my dear, it's my wedding after all, everything should be fabulous, fabulous flowers, fabulous suit, fabulous husband, everything is just like I want it to be", "alright Sharpay, and why do you need me right now?", "You're my best friend who should be with me in my first wedding? And I just want you to be here?", Catarina shrugged "fair". Magnus brushed over his silk suit and smiled "he fits like he's made for me", Catarina giggled and Magnus turned to her "what's so funny?", Catarina looked up and smiled softly "Magnus Bane, the biggest bachelor that I know, who didn't believed in love for centuries, is getting married, if I would tell you this year's ago, you're probably would lock me in a asylum", Magnus rolled his eyes smiling "that how fast the time passes", "I never believed that I will ever face this day, you're being happy in your wedding suit", Magnus smiled and then cleared his throat "Catarina..I need to ask you something awkward..but I need your answer, as a doctor", "go ahead", "It's about Alecs heart problem..is it possible that he suffers from heart attack while we..being about intimate with each other?", "You mean can he die while you're having sex?", Magnus rolled his eyes "i tried to be discrete", "his heart problem comes from his parabatai rune, it's not a natural like by mundanes that can die anytime, pleasure can't bring him death, stress or activity like hunting demons can, because its negative action..don't worry, he won't die on your wild honeymoon night", Magnus sighed and someone knocked on the door, Izzy came in and smiled "Oh Magnus, you're look amazing, just like Alec", Magnus smirked "Don't tell me you're surprised", Izzy laughed. Catarina looked up to her "I heard you're dating Lydia Bradwell", Izzy blushed and brought her hair back "gossip is everywhere, right?", "i think you're quite a good couple, just saying", Izzy smiled and nodded.