Chapter 8

"Magnus, I'm going to be late to the institute, I have a meeting today, clave representatives will be there" he said underneath Magnus, who showered his neck with kisses "Darling, I'm not holding you back from anything, go whenever you want", Alec threw his head back "ahhh Magnus..please..damn I need to go" his self control was so weak, Magnus giggled and sucked on the spot "you're the best shadowhunter in new York and can't deal with a demon?", "ahhh" Alec rolled his eyes in pleasure when Magnus rolled his hips and Alec could feel his bulge under his jeans, he wanted him so bad but he also didn't wanted to be late. What a dilemma. "Magnus" he moaned and burried his fingers in Magnus hair, "You can stand a demon attack, Alexander, the bites, you're possessed" he licked over his neck and Alec melted "ahhh" whimpered Alec helpless "please Magnus..ahhhh", Magnus grabbed his hands and put them over his head "mine..my shadowhunter, only mine" he kissed and licked and made Alec whimpering under him, he thrusted again and Alec raised his hips "take me..please", "But you're gonna be late to work", "please", Magnus couldn't deny Alec anything, it was one of those morning where they needed to feel each other. Showing how much they loved each other. Magnus removed their clothes with magic and tied Alecs hand up. "Are you okay with this?" Asked Magnus and Alec nodded quickly, Magnus caresses Magnus whole body with his tongue, made him whimper, scream and then he started to prepare him carefully of course, Alec reached for his lips that ghosted over his, his hot breath on Magnus mouth, so needy and desperate.