Chapter 35

Magnus loved hearing his husband moaning and whimpering from his touch. While Magnus was inside Alec from behind, they both stood on their knees and Magnus kissed all over Alecs neck. Alec eyes were covered with red silk blindfold, Magnus didn't wanted go to much into BDSM today, he only wanted Alec to feel. Alec threw his head back on Magnus shoulder, being overwhelmed with the thrusts from Magnus, feeling his breath on his neck, his lips and then when Magnus started to stroke Alec along with his thrusts, Alec started to shudder and his stamina rune worked. "Are you okay?" Asked Magnus to make sure that it wasn't to much for Alec even if they had something much rougher before, Magnus always wanted to make sure his husband was okay, Alec said yes in a way that was a mix of a scream and moan. Alec could only feel how Magnus touched him and it was his own heaven. He couldn't see, only feel. And it was overwhelmingly beautiful. Magnus his arms around his from behind and sucked on his neck, thrusted in, whispered Alecs full name until they both came hard and then fell on the bed. Magnus carefully removed Alec blindfold, Alec clenched his eyes from the weak light, Magnus smiled at him sweating "wow", Alec burried his face in his neck "that was perfect..everything with you is perfect", Magnus wrapped his arms around him "I love you so much, I am very sure that my heart is very close to explose from so much love to you", Alec melted under Magnus words, it was so cheesy and so beautiful after their sex. Magnus often got sentimental. Alec burried his body under the blanket "Magnus?", "yes, my angel?!", "How long can we stay here?", "You mean our honeymoon?", "yes", "As long as you want", "I don't want it for you to get boring", Magnus looked shoked "boring?", "Yeah..you know-", "Alexander, I'm with you, how can our honeymoon get boring?", Alec turned red and Magnus shaked his head and kissed his hair "we can spend all years here and I will love every second", Alec smiled and snuggled into his shoulder.