Chapter 32

It was actually a nice talk with Lorenzo when he sat to them. He started to tell some stories, Amy joined and everyone laughed. Magnus and Alec held hands the whole time. Somehow Alec was a little bit jealous when Lorenzo spoke up the old times with Magnus but it wasn't so dramatic. Everything was fine until Amy starred at Alec for too long "you know..you remind me of someone" she said while being in thoughts, Alec frowned, Amy looked at Lorenzo "did he remind you of someone?", Lorenzo leaned back and shaked his head smiling "not really" he lied, Magnus tensed and Alec felt it, Amy looked up "oh you're a Lightwood, I knew one, Gabriel", Magnus swallowed and Alec just nodded "maybe..he's my relative", "oh..right", Lorenzo felt where she wanted to lead and said "I know a story about Magnus that you should know Alec", Alec looked at him while Magnus shoot Amy a light death stare, "Me and Magnus traveled often" said Lorenzo "we've been almost everywhere, Paris, Rome but" he raised a finger "Magnus always wanted to travel in poor cities so he could help others..and then, one day in the middle of the night we heard a baby crying, Magnus was the first who started to search for the mother, and he found her, after that Magnus started to search for Orphans for years, do you know how many children survived because of him? Thousands, but still in felt how alone Magnus was, of course there were some lovers but Magnus searched for someone who adored him, you said to him that he matters every day, behind the party bachelor that he used to be, is a kind, good heart", Alec smiled at Magnus proudly "I know", Lorenzo raise his coffee glass "I am happy that he is finally with someone who truly cares about him, to both of you", Magnus cheeks turned red and it was the most adorable thing that Alec ever seen.