Chapter 9

"Oh Alexander" breathed Magnus and looked at him in awe "if you could only see yourself..so beautiful", Alecs hair a mess and he looked so..beautiful. Magnus positioned himself between Alecs legs and pressed their lips together as he pushed in carefully, not to hurt his future husband. Alec opened his mouth to a silent moan and Magnus pressed kisses to his neck. They are both are gonna be so late to work. But it was so worth it. Alecs warm and tight body surrounded magnus so perfectly, like it was made for him. Magnus hugged him while thrusting but still..he needed Alecs hands, Magnis magiced Alecs hands free "please touch me" he said and Alec scratched over Magnus back so wonderfully that Magnus moaned in pleasure. Their bodies moved along with each other, Alec locked his legs behind magnus "I..I love you so much..ahhh", Magnus smiled and pressed their lips to a hot kiss "oh Alexander, my beautiful creature, I love you too..if you could only know how much", Magnus pressed their sweating foreheads together "i want this..with you..for a long long time", Alec smiled foggy and nodded, Magnus moved their bodies quicker, he bit on Alecs shoulder "i want to feel you, hear you..oh my love it's you..it's always been you", Alec screamed when Magnus started to thrust harder and then after few slams, Alec saw stars and his body started to shudder, just like Magnus. The warlock kissed his neck lazily "oh my Alexander", "im..gonna be so late..i don't know if it's even worth it to go", Magnus giggled "I actually missed this", "Me too" smiled Alec and kissed his forehead "now I need to shower and.." he sighed "you know what?", "mhm?", "i will only go to the meeting tonight, right now I'm gonna stay at home with you", Magnus laughed "you're so weak when it comes to me", Alec kissed him softly "always".