Chapter 15

When Magnus woke up alone, he watched Alec stand by the window and and looking outside. Magnus wore his boxers and wrapped his arms around him "good morning" he kissed his shoulder, "good morning", "Is everything alright?" He felt Alec being tense, "today is Jace Birthday", Magnus went silent, Alec sighed and held on his parabatai rune that burned "today I will go to his grave", "do you want me to come with you", Alec bit his lip and nodded "I would love your support", Magnus leaned his forehead on his back "I'm so sorry", "Magnus, can you please give me Catarinas potion? My heart hurts", "Of course" Magnus rushed in the kitchen and made the potion, Alec sat on his bed, his hands on his chest, his face pale from pain, Magnus sat by him and gave him the cup. Alec drank the sweet liquid and clenched his eyes "ouh", Magnus caresses his cheek and kissed his forehead "is it still hurting?", "Y-yes..ouch", Magnus was ready to do anything to cure Alec. Anything. When they were in the city of bones visiting Jace grave, Izzy, Lydia and Clary were already there. Silent brothers and other people like Imogen, Maryse and Robert stood on the side. Alec as his parabatai should've give a speech. Magnus wasn't so sure about this "Alexander, are you sure?", Alec nodded "i have to do it", Magnus kissed his hand "I'm here if you need me". Alec stepped forward and said "Jace was not only one of the warriors, he was also out family and we miss him the most" he looked at Clary with her red eyes "I swore and promised him to look for people he loved, as his parabatai I will always remember him, I will always see him as a hero that..ouch" Alec felt nails in his heart again, Magnus went upstairs to hold Alec. Clary stood on Alec place while Magnus went with Alec to the side and let him sit "I knew it was a bad idea", Alec felt his panic attack coming "Hes dead..he's dead" he whispered and held on his parabatai rune, his breathing quickened and Magnus held his face "shh it's okay, let's count until five together", Alec coughed and couldn't breath, "one" said Magnus, Alec nodded "one", "two" said Magnus slowly "three", Alec burried his face in his shoulder "four..five".