Chapter 50

When Magnus gently pulled back from Maryse, he saw Alec standing on the side, his eyes being glassy, being touched from his mother to hug his husband. Maryse immediately hugged him too and Alec closed his eyes while hugging his mother tight. He could never imagine that this moment would come. That he will marry a man of his dreams and his mother would accept him. It was more that he could ever want in his life. Maryse took Alecs head in her hands "I am so proud, of both of you", Alec laughed trough tears and his mother kissed his cheek. After a while they had to go and before leaving Magnus shaked Lukes hands "I guess we will see each other at the downworld meeting", Luke wasn't happy about that. When they walked back at home, Alec showered quickly and jumped under the blankets and watched Magnus removing his make up. When Magnus washed his face, he burried himself in Alecs arms and felt Alecs fingers brushing over his back. "Thank you" Whispered Alec "for everything", Alec gave his chest a quick kiss "I would bring the moon to your feets if you want to", Alec smiled "you're everything I want, forever", Magnus smiled "as a child, i first knew about shadowhunters after one saved me, I was by the silent brothers at the time and I used to run outside because the walls seemed to whisper something to me, I couldn't take it, we'll then I got in trouble because a mundane saw me alone on the street and wanted to drag me to a policeman, I couldn't imagine that a silent brother comes after me but then a man, with the same neck rune as you, showed up and told the mundane I belong to him, the man was very kind and he knew that I was a warlock, he brought me back at the city of bones and your neck rune remind me of that, now it's you with the same rune who saved me once again, you saved me from losing my faith falling in love again" Magnus locked their fingers "i love you so much, you can't even imagine", Alec smiled "I love you too, much more", Magnus smiled and with the smile he fell asleep in Alecs arms.