Chapter 66

When Magnus came at home after the client in the institute, he saw Alec in his personal office that used early to be the red room but the times were different and they decided that they didn't needed it anymore. They still made sweet, passionate love but the rough stuff wasn't their thing anymore. On the realisation Magnus chuckled because how fast they grew old. That's how mundanes must feel. Alec had his glasses that he wore for years now and that made him look even more sexy like ever. Magnus smiled and place a soft kiss on his neck "good evening Mr Lightwood Bane", Alec flinched but then smiled "by the angel Magnus", his husband sat on his lap "how was your day? Mine was unbelievably boring", Alec wrapped his arms around his waist "mine was quite silent", Magnus expression changed "you said Madzie is back at home", "oh she is, trust me, and she will be for the next four weeks", Magnus moaned annoyed, "she has to take the consequences for her actions, Magnus, and you will not go in her room, hug her, wish her tears and then my punishment will be no longer valid..well" he frowned "of course you can hug her but my punishment is still on, I don't want her to leave this house for the next four weeks", Magnus brushed his cheek "babe, you know that it's better than she will go on missions, right now these just friend but imagine how worried we will be when she will go and risking her life", Alec raised his eyebrows "good argument but she's still under arrest", Magnus bit his lip "it's just me or are you getting sexier every year", Alec blushed and Magnus remembered the young boy he used to be, Magnus kissed his cheek and whispered "and those glasses wants me to fuck the hell out you", "all you have to do tonight is make the bedroom soundproof and I'm yours", Magnus kissed him softly and then brushed with his finger over his grey strains. There were more every week. At first Magnus magiced them back in black but then Alec said he didn't wanted them to be covered. It was the proof of his happy years with Magnus.