Chapter 38

Actually Magnus just wanted to watch some reality cooking shows on TV but he fell asleep. He only woke up when he heard the door being open and saw how Alec freed himself from his shoes "honey, I'm home" said Alec and it was kind of a joke but Alec knew that Magnus enjoyed to hear that, it was cheesy and simple but it made Magnus heart jump. Alec sat beside Magnus and kissed his cheek "I'm sorry that I interrupted your nap, if you want to I can undress you so you can fall asleep again", Magnus smiled "I'm okay, thank you", Alec smiled and pressed their lips together softly "how are you?" Asked Magnus, "healthy and tired from work, did you knew that Izzy and Lydia made it official now? They're girlfriends and Sebastian is still locked, although Clary still have hope that he could be normal again bit he is still a murderer so the trial will decide what to do with him, I guess he will end in Idris", Magnus smiled lazily "thanks for keeping me updated", Alec giggled and then scratched his head nervously "That's..not all", "Huh?", "do you remember how my Mom invited you to a family dinner?", Magnus held back a curse, Alec smiled apologetically "well..she didn't forgot it and that means that she really wants to have a family dinner with all of us", "Lydia too? She's Izzys girlfriend now", "i think so", "good, so I won't be alone in the forest full of wolves", Alec frowned "hey, my Mom tries really hard, don't be so mean", "baby, I know that but I didn't forget how we hated each other when she was young, she was racist and mean", "But she want to change", "For you", Alec sighed and stood up "I'll take a shower", Magnus sighed tired, he didn't wanted to fight with Alec but he knew that it wouldn't be easy for him to accept all this. Maryse being nice. All of this was new and scary. Just like his mortality.