Chapter 31

"Magnus" smiled Alec and lead himself being lead to the almost empty dance floor where everyone danced to a slow music. It was a little coffee shop with a garden where people could talk, dance and enjoy themselves calmly. Magnus wrapped his arms around alecs neck "are you tired, because if you tired we can go home, I don't blame you, we been walking around the whole day", Alec smiled "no, it's okay, I love it..just..people are watching us", "so? Since when it's bothering you", Alec shrugged and Magnus brought his forehead on Alecs "do you hear the music, move along with it", Alec smiled and Magnus brought his head on Alecs shoulder "today was a exhausting day but I liked it", "Yeah..that's true", "do you liked the donuts?", "are you kidding, I loved it..the vanilla donut was my favorite", Magnus smiled and looked up "this is the only and the best honeymoon ever", "Because of the donuts", "only because of the donuts" teased Magnus and Alec pressed a soft kiss on his lips. Magnus opened his eyes slowly and he looked so happy and inlove, Alecs heart jumped at his gaze. When the song ended, Magnus and Alec sat on their table and ordered a coffee. Alec was about to tell Magnus something when someone came to their table, Magnus looked up "Lorenzo?", the man smiled "Magnus, my friend, never expected you to see here with your boyfriend", Magnus stood up and shaked his hand "nice to see you", Alec joined him and also greeted Lorenzo, "actually it's our honeymoon, Alec and me are married", Lorenzos eyes widened "oh really? That's..a nice surprise", Alec and Magnus smiled, Lorenzo brought a woman that has short blonde hair "this is Amy, she's a friend of me", Amy nodded to the boys, Lorenzo smiled "Oh..would it bother you when we join you? Of course only if you want", Magnus looked at Alec who smiled and said than to Lorenzo "sure, why not", Lorenzo said something to the waiter and magiced another table to join them.