Chapter 64

Days passed by. Weeks.
Then years.
"I don't care what you think about Hannah, I will go to this party" Yelled Madzie while running from her room, Magnus sighed "sweet pea-", "oh god Papa, I'm not a child anymore to call me sweet pea" she put out her make up box, "strange" sighed Magnus "when you were little, you used to like it", "I know, I know" said the sixteen years old girl "but I'm not a child anymore and I can decide my own friends", "Madzie, you know that I don't like Hannah at all, she's a bad influence on you", "Hannah is a good friend", Magnus leaned back and rubbed his forehead, Madzie had her puberty phase and he couldn't be angry at her but he didn't wanted her to be with this Hannah girl, she always said bad things about shadowhunters. The door opened and Alec came in "hello, I'm home", Magnus greeted him with a soft kiss "welcome home" he did this for years and he was never tired to taste Alecs lips on his. Magnus smiled at him and then looked over his shoulder "Madzie? Where are you going?", "to Hannahs Party", "oh hell n-", "shhh" said Magnus "let her go, it's her decision, she has to do this experience by herself, it won't harm her", Madzie rolled her eyes "here we go again, Papa", Alec sighed and fell on the couch "alright, but I don't want you to have here very late, don't forget you're sixteen, a teenager and I want you to have this responsibility to be at home where your parents say it to you", Madzie nodded "okay, Dad" she put everything in her purse and then kissed Alec and Magnus on their cheek "I love both of you, good night" then she left. Magnus shaked his head, "You can't just let her do everything she wants" said Alec and arched his head to Magnus, his husband smiled "yes, I don't like Hannah too, not at all, she's one of these vampires who hates shadowhunters but I am sure our daughter is smart enough to see it sooner or later".