Chapter 48

On the dessert Lydia was the 'lucky' one who was talking to Maryse. Actually the dinner was very nice, they were like a family. Magnus shoot Luke some looks and Alec was involved into Lydias, Izzys and Maryse conversation. "Come on man, you can't hate me forever" sighed Luke in the kitchen while washing the last plates, "I don't hate you, I'm just disappointed how you were dating my husbands mom behind my back", "oh im the only one who was dating someone behind your back? I know that you were meeting Alec before you were official boyfriends, you didn't told anything to anyone", "I had my reasons", "Well, you see now", "I'm serious, you don't wanna know", "I do, come on tell me", "better not", "tell me", Magnus sighed "promise me you won't tell his mother", "Why?", "Just promise", "alright, I'm promise but what could it be that she shouldn't know?", "We had a relationship based on some kinky sex", Luke gave him a long look before saying "I need a potion that make me unhear this, don't worry, I'll rather shoot myself than tell Maryse about this", "Like I said, you better not know this", "and you were right, I'm sorry to not to take your warning seriously", "and you and Maryse were?", "oh no no, we had only a friendly relationship, you know like innocent people, not a warlock that was fucking her son OH GOD I REALLY NEED TO FORGET ABOUT THIS", Magnus shrugged "I warned you", "yes, you did", "it doesn't matter, now we're married", "does is stop you from your kinky sex?", "no", "then I still can't look in Maryse eyes anymore", "come on man, everyone has their kinks", Luke raised his eyebrow, Magnus smile fade away "no? Just me and Alec", "yes, that's why you belong together", "We have many reasons why we belong together", "I'll believe you".