Chapter 42

"Okay and how did she reacted?" Asked Alec Izzy when she told him that she came out to Maryse as bisexual and wanted Lydia to came to the Family dinner too. Magnus was laying on Izzys bed and explored her eye shadow collection, Alec sat beside him on the bed and waited for Izzys answer. The girl sighed "at first she didn't said anything, she just asked me if I'm sure but I think because of you she took it better, I was so scared", "and then?", "Then she said that she likes Lydia and it's okay", Magnus sighed "Don't get me wrong but I doubt that this Maryse that you're tell me about is really your mother, the Maryse I know would be ready to kill everyone for this", Izzy bit her lip and Alec glared at Magnus who paid back his attention to the eye shadows. "Alright but at the end it was good, right?" Asked Alec and Izzy shrugged, "have you told Lydia?", "I will, now", "Now?", "please don't go", Alec rolled his eyes "Izzy, are you seriously want me to be involved in your conversation that supposed to be private", "It's not for me, it's for her, when she sees that Magnus is invited too then she will definitely won't feel so alone", "I'm his husband, Isabelle" added Magnus, "I know that it didn't look like me because I'm so anxious but I want this relationship to be good", "no relationship is perfect" said Magnus, "at least I don't want to ruin it". Someone knocked on the door and Alec gave a last look at his sister "are you sure?", "yes" Izzy opened the door and faced Lydia who was surprised to see Magnus and Alec, "hey Isabelle?" It was more a question, Izzy said she should come in and Alec smiled at her "hey", "hey Alec? And Magnus?", Izzy gave a look at Alec at her girlfriend "hey uhmm..well..uhmm", poor Lydia didn't knew where to look so Alec pointed at the place beside him, from the side he noticed Magnus slipping to Alec, it was ridiculous but he seemed still be jealous of Lydia because she used to be his fiance, it was a very long time ago but Magnus couldn't help himself. Alec gave magnus a kiss on his cheek, just to make sure. "Well" said Izzy and sat on her little table "there is something..something".