Chapter 27

Alec was happy that he and Magnus finally wanted to start to enjoy their honeymoon. Magnus wanted to plan a dinner for two in a rose garden, Alec wanted to watch fireworks but at the end it was Alec who fucked Magnus senseless, his hand on the headboard that slammed constantly and loud against the wall. Magnus burried his fingers in Alecs hair while feeling his teeth biting on his neck. They were both happy getting what they wanted, everything else could wait. They wanted each other way too much. Alec felt how Magnus clenched around him while moaning and throwing his head back to show his neck full of love bites. It was Alecs favorite sight. "Ahh ahhh" whimpered Alec and messed up Magnus hair while suck on his chest. They both were lost in each other, Magnus warmth inside of him drove Alec totaly crazy. Alec let magnus skin with a wet sound and looked into his eyes, Magnus gaze was uncoordinated and glassy. Alec loved it. He gave him a messy kiss that turned both even more on when it's even was possible. Alec knew that he will never be able to have enough of Magnus. The warlock scratched over his back, screamed his name while Alec thrusted into him deep. The headboard abused the wall constantly and Alec used more force from his stamina rune. Magnus looked so weak, fucked and so damn happy while his body jumped on the bed from Alecs thrusts, he kissed Alec with every passion that he was left and whispered with weak voice "Alexander, my angel..I'm close", "yes..ahh ahh..oh Magnus me too" he grabbed Magnus hips to thrust a couple of time with everything he head and then Magnus screamed while holding on Alec. The shadowhunter froze and came right after him. Then his stamina rune fade out and Alec collapsed on top of Magnus. The warlock didnt knew where he had the strength to raised his arms and wrapp them around his husband. He guessed that it was a natural gesture. Alec pulled out but stay on top of Magnus. Both sweaty and sore laughed softly.