Chapter 19

When Magnus arrived at the institute, Alec wasn't allowed to see him because he was about to wear his suit. Alec didn't even had the chance to ask him where he was. But now. He heard the music, the wedding bells and Izzy was tearing up "you look..so handsome", "thanks Iz, you can't ruin your make up now", "I know, I know..Alec.." she sighed "you know that Mom and Dad are here too even if they weren't so..okay with your marriage with a man", "I know, Mom..called me in my office and we talked", "I think she wants you to give her another chance", Alec smiled "I think first I gotta go..to the altar you know", "oh right", she grabbed his elbow and the door was opened. Alec looked around. All the eyes were on him. The silent brother stood there and waited for him. Alec took a deep breathe and started to walk. He felt like his whole weight was on Izzys arm. He felt heavy. Izzy smiled around and then Alec saw the gaze of his mother who blowed a kiss on her hand. Alec smiled and then saw Clary sitting, smiling at him. Then Lydia who had her eyes only on Izzy. Catarina winked and then he walked upstairs the wait for Magnus. Silence. Everyone waited and Alec felt like a whole eternity passed. He heard his own heard beating in his ears. Then Alec saw him. The man in gold. The breath was knocked out of his lungs. Magnus wore a golden suit, golden make up and Alec felt how he had the struggle to hold back his tears. He was so perfect and beautiful. Magnus looked up and smiled happily. Like a dork, Alec smiled back. Magnus went his way to Alec and the shadowhunter was ready to grab magnus and kiss him to the end because it felt like a wonderful dream. Magnus in gold..and glitter. Alec bit his lip and watched how Magnus stood beside him. The silent brother started to speak and Alec whispered "you look so hot", Magnus held back his laugh "concentrate, we're getting married right now", "I wanna fuck you right now", "Alexander" hissed Magnus. The silent brother stopped and waited. Everyone gasped silently, Alec blinked "im sorry, what was the question?".