Chapter 28

Both sweaty and sore laughed softly. Alec kissed Magnus cheek "by the angel Magnus, you're perfect", "I feel like" Magnus breathed heavy "like you're a part of my body now and when you pull out part of me is missing now", it was dirty and sweet at the same time and Alec loved it so much. Alec looked up to admire his work. Magnus hair messed, there were not a part of his body that wasn't covered with Alecs hickeys. Magnus was owned by Alec in every loving way as possible. Alec was proud of himself. His kissed Magnus neck softly and the warlock roamed his fingers up and down Alecs spine. "That's how I imagined our honeymoon" Whispered Alec after a while, Magnus smiled mushy "me too, I love it", "But I still want to have dinner with you", "Of course and watch fireworks", Alec drew a marriage rune with his finger on Magnus chest dreamy "my mother didn't wanted me to see mundane things, she said that we protect them but we are not a part of them, one day i saw a firework, a real one, it was a accident and then I asked Mom to make me or show me another one, she was a little bit angry at me because she said it would distract me from my duty as a Shadowhunter", Magnus heart dropped, he imagined little Alec with shining eyes looking up to the sky. Magnus kissed his forehead "we will see a real firework, I promise", "I'm sorry, it's childish right?", "Not at all, it's something natural to want to see something", Alec smiled and pressed another soft kiss on Magnus chest "Thank you, I can't wait", Magnus brushed over Alecs hair and never felt so happy. He was now mortal and that means every second with Alec was precious, it's always was but now it was more so special because they grew old. Alec started to giggle and Magnus asked "may you share your funny story in your head?".