Chapter 51

Alec was happy and exited to be able to hunt again. Together with Lydia and even Clary they went on a mission but his happiness didn't lasted long until the demon made Alec exhausted and even hurt him. The hunt lasted the whole day and in the night Alec put a iraze on his skin but it didn't helped much. The big scratch on his shoulder burned and Alec moaned from pain while coming up the stairs to his home. He didn't wanted to wake magnus up, make him worried or mad, so Alec was sure he will find some painkillers, bandage the spot and tomorrow he will figure it out without telling Magnus. Earlier he was damaged on a hunt very often and it wasn't a big deal for him, right?
Alec twisted the key in the lock and carefully opened the door. He was very carefully, not to make any sound. Silently he closed the door again and wore of his shoes, then he was about to go to the bathroom when the light was turned on and Alec froze, his hand on his shoulder.
Oh oh.
Magnus was mad.
He was angry like hell.
Magnus didn't said anything but alone the way his jaw clenched and his cat eyes burned a hole in Alecs face. He wore only a dark blue silk robe, held a whiskey glass in his hand and Alec was sure it will break from the force of Magnus fingers. Alec knew that it was very very dangerous to even breathe in his direction. Magnus burning gaze wandered to Alecs shoulder and the blood from Alecs jacked sleeve dropped on the floor. "Alexander. Gideon. Lightwood. Bane!" Hissed Magnus trough his teeth "how the fuck do you want expain yourself?", "I'm sorry" said Alec trough the pain on his shoulder "I didn't..I didn't wanted to make you worried", Magnus breathed trough his nose like he tried not to explose. Alec pointed at the bathroom "I'll just-", "on the couch, NOW!" Hissed magnus and pointed at the couch, Alec sighed and layed back, Magnus sat beside Alec and magiced the jacked away, the wound turned worse, it was bleeding and the skin on the side of the scratch turned blue and purple, Alec screamed when Magnus carefully stroked with his fingers over it. Magnus groaned "you're fucking unbelievable".