Chapter 29

Alec laughed "I just remembered us from the beginning, how sassy you were to me", "oh" Magnus smiled "yes..I totaly remember", "now we are having our honeymoon", Magnus kissed Alecs forehead "I fell inlove with you without realising it", "I didn't wanted to fall asleep without you anymore, that was the moment where i knew that you stole my heart", "oh yeah, it's my favorite crime", Alec laughed "That's such a cheesy line", "You love it when I'm cheesy", "yes, I do". Magnus reached for his phone and opened the camera, then he sat back and made a photo of Alec smiling. "We almost don't have any photos together at all" said Magnus "I want something to remember when we are both old", Alec smiled and brought his head on his chest, then they did a couple of selfies and Magnus admired them all "amazing", Alec grabbed Magnus phone and put it aside while he kissed him wild. It was unexpected but so good. Magnus immediately wrapped his arms around Alec and returned the kiss. Magnus didn't knew where they had the strength for round two but the next moment Alec was riding magnus slowly and share hot open mouth kisses. Alec moved his hips slowly but deep, that knocked the breath out of Magnus lungs everytime. "I love you so much" breathed Alec "I will never..ahhhh never get enough of you", Magnus cupped Alecs face and kissed him slowly, sharing every second together, exploring each other lips even of they knew the map of each other bodies better than own. Both came with a whimper, their lungs to sore to scream. Alec pulled out, layed his head on Magnus chest and then they fell asleep. Their strength was out. Magnus didn't remembered feeling so happy like right now. Their honeymoon was perfect. But it was only the beginning.