Chapter 63

Madzie was totaly enjoying her attention from everyone. She painted with Clary, then played with Izzy and Lydia. When Maryse saw the little girl, she almost bursted in tears. But the most special day was the fathers day and it's been almost a year since they were a little big family. In the morning Alec and Magnus felt someone crawling on the bed and smiled. Madzie sat now between her fathers, with each drawing for everyone. "Who is here?" Murmed Magnus, Madzie giggled "this is me, Madzie", "Madzie? A little warlock girl?", "yes" she laughed, Alec sat up and wrapped his arm around her "good morning sweet pea", "good morning Daddy, look what I've got for you", Alec who was grabbing the paper froze. It was the first time since she called him Daddy, "Papa, look" she gave one to Magnus too, who was also surprised "this is you, I know you have blue sparks but blue was not here so I made green sparks", "t-t-thats very beautiful" stumbled Magnus and looked at Alec who bit his lower lip to hold his tears back. He wasn't expecting Madzie to call them Daddy and Papa so quickly. Magnus kissed her cheek "Thank you very much, I'll hang it..right there, beside my make up box", Madzie nodded and jumped from the bed to the box "Papa, I want my nails being blue, can you do that for me?", "Of course", she smiled and ran back to her room. Alec smiled proudly "she...she..", "I know" he kissed Alecs cheek "I can't believe it too". So the days were passing by. Madzie could learn in the institute magic because Magnus started a Programms for your warlocks, so they could always come to learn magic, Alec was proud of the development of the shadow world. Catarina was never more happy to see Magnus like this. A father. A husband. A mortal man.