Chapter 13

Izzy hung Alec suit back in the closet when she turned back, Alec was gone. "Alec what are you-" she stopped when she saw Alec with Magnus, holding his hand and looking deep in his eyes. Catarina shaked her head "they were apart for like one hour and now cuddling like they haven't seen each other in ages", Izzy giggled "I think we can forget about them when they on their honeymoon, they will be busy with each other and forget that there are other people beside them". Alec didn't payed attention to them, he brought his forehead on Magnus and sighed relieved. Later Alec had to work in his office and Magnus working with his clients. It took them a while to say goodbye to each other. Alec kissed him softly while Magnus was literally melting in his arms. After a while they promised to continue at home and Alec sat on his office. Later Lydia joined him. Alec looked up and gave her a part of the paperwork "you did good on missions, I read the report", "thank you" she smiled and started to work when Alec asked "is everything okay between you and Izzy?", "Huh? Yes..we are fine", "alright", then a long silence surrounded them when Lydia said "actually, I still think that she's not sure because of you, she don't want you to be mad because she's dating me", "But I told her that's alright", "Yeah..yeah..but it still make her not sure", "should I talk to her?", "I don't know if it helps", "Maybe it does, I want both of you to be happy", "I know but..but it's always been complicated between us", "Maybe you should talk about it", "Yeah..maybe..we tried to talk once and it helped but not for long, your sister is pretty complicated", "I know", "How do you solve your problems with Magnus?", "We talk about this..most of times", "seems to be harder that it is", "You have to fight for your love", Lydia smiled.