Chapter 34

Alec has a blindfold around his eyes but his hands are free. He was laying on the bed in the red room while he heard Magnus coming in and closing the door. "Hello Alexander" Asked Magnus teasingly, Alec swallowed hard "Magnus, I've been waiting for you", "I know, my love" smiled Magnus and Alec felt the best shifting, he felt how Magnus sat on Alecs lap and gave his neck a soft kiss that made Alec shivering, he felt now everything more intense so he could so, Magnus whispered in his ear "I want you to undress me while you can't see me, do you think you can do this?", Alec nodded and his fingers wandered to Magnus jacket, he brushed it of and threw to the side, then his long fingers were on Magnus shirt buttons, Alec gave himself some time, he wanted to tease Magnus too, he slowly opened the buttons and grinned hearing magnus breathing going faster, him being more impatient, Alec opened the shirt and stroked with his fingers over Magnus torso, he knew the map of Magnus body more than his own, he loved it, every shape, every curve, every little scar, it was his. Magnus was his. Alecs fingers wandered to Magnus pants zipper and this time magnus helped him to undress himself until he was left only in boxers. Magnus couldn't hold himself back and he kissed Alecs lips. He loved them. Alec wrapped his arms around his husband and smiled on his lips "I love you so bad", "I love you too my angel" then he kissed his cheek, his neck, caresses his shoulder with the tongue and then kissed over Alecs whole body and he didn't stopped when he wandered lower. Alec felt Magnus tongue his thighs and he moaned while burying his fingers in Magnus hair.