Chapter 43

Alec sighed and tried to help Izzy a little bit "Lydia, my Mom invited Magnus to a family dinner", Lydia gave Magnus a compassionate gaze, "and you too" added Alec, "What?", Izzy took a deep breathe "I told Mom about us and she wants you to join our family dinner", Lydia looked at Alec as if she expected him to say that all this was a joke, then at Magnus and then back at Izzy "you want me and Maryse sit on the same table?", Magnus pressed his lips together to hide his giggle, "she likes you" said Izzy, "Yeah as the head of the institute or Alecs work partner but not as your girlfriend", "I want to show her how important our relationship is for us", Lydia rubbed her face, Magnus understood her, the Lightwoods were never easy, now he and Lydia were on the same boat. After a while Lydia looked up and seemed to be tired as if she worked the whole day on paperwork "alright, she already invited me, I don't think that there is a way back", "Of course you can still say no" said Izzy, Magnus leaned back "oh really? There is a possibility", "yes only for Lydia" murmured Alec, Lydia looked at Magnus and started to giggle "I think from the moment you're carry a Lightwood Ring on your finger, there is no way back", Magnus sighed dramatically "they should've add this on the marriage document", Alec started to tickle Magnus, Izzy looked hopefully to Lydia and the girl nodded "alright, fine, I'll join the dinner", Izzy smiled and gave her a quick kiss, Magnus smiled at them "you're so cute together", Alec nodded agreeing, Lydias cheeks turned red and Alec stood up "well that was entertaining but we will go back home", Izzy and Lydia nodded, Alec grabbed Magnus hand and together they portaled back the loft. As long magnus feets stepped in, he was pressed against the wall from his husband, his neck immediately being attacked with bites, Magnus turned his head to the side to give Alec a better access. Alec kept his promise and they spend very much time on the foreplay and then when Magnus collapsed on Alecs wet body, satisfied and happy, Alec whispered in his ear "i don't want a world without you Magnus, I never will, if I die, I want to die in your arms".