Chapter 23

They used the portal to arrive in Indonesia but to get to their place, they took a car. Magnus wanted to be a little mundane and use a car to let Alec have a look on the streets. Alec looked in awe out the window. The people passed by. Some of them sold food, they smiled and everything was so old and beautiful around him. "Wow" breathed Alec, he never been somewhere beside new York, he never traveled. Magnus kissed his neck softly "do you like it?", "yes" Alec looked like a exited little boy, Magnus smiled and leaned his head on his shoulder then he tangled their fingers together and sighed. From all his immortal life. This part was his favorite. Both wearing gold and on their way to their honeymoon. They stopped before their private jet. Alec looked questioning to Magnus "I never flew", "It's okay, you will like it", Alec frowned and followed magnus "you never told me where our place is", "It's a surprise, you'll like it". Alec decided for himself that flying with a jet was not his favorite. He didn't liked it to be in a big machine that was in the air. It wasn't safe on his opinion and now he understood why mundanes died so often. Who would trust a machine in the air? Alec was happy to step on the ground and Magnus took his hand and Alec followed him. They were on some kind of island and now Alec could see it. The big village. It was so open and so beautiful. With a swimming pool and a garden. It looked literally like a fairytale. Maybe it looked even like a seelie court but Alec tried not to think about it. It was not too colourful so Alecs eyes didn't hurt from all this. It looked casual and beautiful. "Wow" said Alec again and Magnus wrapped his arms around him "now there is only us and" Magnus smirked "I magiced a red room, just for us", Alecs jaw dropped "I want to stay here forever", Magnus laughed "I knew you will like it", "Like? Magnus, here are no demons, no mundanes, a island just for two of us and a red room, it's perfect", Magnus smiled proudly, Alec sighed "but yes, I'll miss the institute and the demons so I don't think forever is a opinion", Magnus grabbed his hand "let's go inside".