Chapter 37

"ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND?" Yelled Catarina and walked around the room like crazy "you gave you immortality for him?!", Magnus was angry because she reacted like that even if she knew how much Magnus loved Alec "I told you as a friend and you're just yell at me?", "yes, I do Magnus, because it happens again and again, you gave your life for a Lightwood-", "Hes Lightwood-Bane" Magnus stood up "and I don't regret for a second to give my immortality to cure his heart", "What about your life that you like? The life with fancy wines and food, expensive cities", Magnus looked to the side "I don't need it anymore, my Alec healthy and happy with me is everything I want", "love is cruel I guess", "I know what you thinking about this but in happy, I'm happy that Alec won't die at young age and that I will die too", Catarina took her whisky glass and looked up surprised "you do? You are not a afraid from the death?", "I do but..a life without Alec is so much worse", "wow, you fell inlove really really hard, never seen you like this", "I've got a ring on my finger, trust me, I fell much harder than you can imagine", Catarina looked at him and then laughed "alright Husband, if it's your choice then I can't to anything about it but if Alec breaks your heart after all this, I'll turn him into ashes, got it", "he won't", "Well see". Back at his loft Magnus wore his jacket off and looked at the glass bottle with a ship, back at Indonesia Alec wanted to buy this ship so much and when Magnus asked him why then Alec explained that he uses to watch ships from far away on some missions. The little bottle was indeed adorable and Magnus found a place in the loft so Alec could always see it. Magnus looked at his sparkled fingers and smiled, he was mortal now, every second was precious now. He was happy. He wasn't lying to himself, he also was scared of the time. Because before the time wasn't important to him, the days and the years were just numbers, but now, it was more than that, it was Magnus time that passed by.